That's racist!

Considering your performance just now idk what that would make you 😳
A highly successful contractor who has helped several immigrants become legal citizens. A guy who has donated more time and money to building houses form low income individuals in various neighborhoods that you’ve made in your carrier. A guy who has sponsored 15 people into trades programs to help them get out of poverty and off welfare. Slice is a guy who doesn’t just talk. He acts.

I do live in reality. Poor black inner city neighborhoods, and poor white rural communities have been kept in poverty for years because LBJ started the "War on Poverty". Give people free things and many have no incentive to better themselves so long as they can survive. If you really want to end this madness then you have to put a lifetime limit on welfare of 2 or 3 years. No one should ever need it longer than that.

I know constructive conversation is good but you are debating an idiot.

A highly successful contractor who has helped several immigrants become legal citizens. A guy who has donated more time and money to building houses form low income individuals in various neighborhoods that you’ve made in your carrier. A guy who has sponsored 15 people into trades programs to help them get out of poverty and off welfare. Slice is a guy who doesn’t just talk. He acts.
👏! @ your accomplishments

So if you are black you have to defend other blacks simply because they are black? Tribalism at its finest, what happened to doing what is right regardless of one’s color?
No, but if you are AA, wouldn’t a lot of stuff posted on here spark a reaction from you? I said one thing, not even inflammatory, about Jews and (I think) 3 different ones asked for clarification.

VN Store

Back