That's racist!

If you can't be bothered to get a valid state issued ID in order to vote with all the multiple resources available in not sure you could be trusted with the power of a vote. It's really funny white people and politicians believe it more difficult to get the required id then the actual minorities they claim to worry about do. They are more than capable, they are more than capable of such basic tasks.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
If you can't be bothered to get a valid state issued ID in order to vote with all the multiple resources available in not sure you could be trusted with the power of a vote. It's really funny white people and politicians believe it more difficult to get the required id then the actual minorities they claim to worry about do. They are more than capable, they are more than capable of such basic tasks.
this right here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reactions: Carl Pickens

I'm not sure it's about a matter of trust but I agree with the sentiment otherwise. I know folks who have ID's but are still untrustworthy.

If you can't be bothered to get an ID, you shouldn't be able to vote. Full stop. I'm all for voter ID at the polls and don't understand how anyone can make an argument that proving citizenship is somehow unnecessary or overly burdensome.

On a completely unrelated note - I wonder if an ID is required to collect unemployment or snap benefits.

I'm not sure it's about a matter of trust but I agree with the sentiment otherwise. I know folks who have ID's but are still untrustworthy.

If you can't be bothered to get an ID, you shouldn't be able to vote. Full stop. I'm all for voter ID at the polls and don't understand how anyone can make an argument that proving citizenship is somehow unnecessary or overly burdensome.

On a completely unrelated note - I wonder if an ID is required to collect unemployment or snap benefits.

I need to look into this because I haven't worked in over 3 years. I wonder if I'd be eligible for back pay?

this right here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I trust someone who doesn't have an ID with the power to vote a hell of a lot more than I trust the millions of Q supporters who do have an ID.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
I need to look into this because I haven't worked in over 3 years. I wonder if I'd be eligible for back pay?

In Cali you probably would be. Looks like they are going to use federal funds to pay back rent for folks to avoid eviction after the federal eviction moratorium runs out, that's a comforting use of federal tax payer cash.

I would think so, but admit I do not know for sure.

I trust someone who doesn't have an ID with the power to vote a hell of a lot more than I trust the millions of Q supporters who do have an ID.
What an odd take. You trust people with the privilege of voting who don't have basic ID more than you trust others voting the way you don't want. Looks like you're comparing two separate dynamics.

If I were a D, I would be praying every night for Q participation, DC riots, etc. Keeping voters angry and fearful is a very effective strategy.

Last edited:

In addition to agreeing with you…I’d be all for programs that simplify getting IDs to people who need them.

Reactions: KB5252
What an odd take. You trust people with the privilege of voting who don't have basic ID more than you trust others voting the way you don't want. Looks like you're comparing two separate dynamics.

If I were a D, I would be praying every night for Q participation, DC riots, etc. Keeping voters angry and fearful is a very effective strategy.
If often thought you were being a D

Reactions: McDad
I'm starting to see why some posters here drop TDS! on a regular basis. Geez, I don't much like the guy either, but can we stop mocking him already? It's old.

If you want someone to vote who doesn't have an ID, help them get one. Drive them if they don't have transportation, pay the small fee if they don't have the money.

Or volunteer with your church, synagogue, or civic group if you want to see it done on a larger scale.

Reactions: Godfatha
If you want someone to vote who doesn't have an ID, help them get one. Drive them if they don't have transportation, pay the small fee if they don't have the money.

Or volunteer with your church, synagogue, or civic group if you want to see it done on a larger scale.
Hey…get off my talking points.

VN Store

Back