That's racist!

When they use slurs toward customers? Alright lol
If I were to walk into your place of employment and become verbally abusive you would be the first one to riot and complain about an abusive workplace and your employer not defending you.

All of this BS virtue signaling that is going on is laughable. The guy is a jock. Known historically for being a bunch of immature, irreverent, verbally insulting people. If you don't think that foul and abusive language isn't a part of professional sports, listen to the freaking women in your beloved WNBA. Holy freaking crap batman. If you are going to give a ball player **** to the point that it can be heard by a bunch of mics, then don't be surprised if you get abused back. This employer/employee talk about a bunch of professional athletes is stupid at best. The words he used are a common (yes common, I coached kids for 15 years or more in a variety of sports) slur that is reflexive among players. I personally don't use insults like that simply because there are better ones out there. But I'm not going to thought police the guy and tell him that he shouldn't even think in that manner. Victimhood is strong in this country and if you wear your feelings on your sleeve and are ready to be insulted by words that have ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT ON YOU, then be prepared to get those feelings stepped on.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
If I were to walk into your place of employment and become verbally abusive you would be the first one to riot and complain about an abusive workplace and your employer not defending you.
I’ve been in tough work environments and you won’t see me responding by throwing out slurs or justifying them like you’re doing right now, so this isn’t going to be a winning argument for you
All of this BS virtue signaling that is going on is laughable. The guy is a jock. Known historically for being a bunch of immature, irreverent, verbally insulting people. If you don't think that foul and abusive language isn't a part of professional sports, listen to the freaking women in your beloved WNBA. Holy freaking crap batman. If you are going to give a ball player **** to the point that it can be heard by a bunch of mics, then don't be surprised if you get abused back. This employer/employee talk about a bunch of professional athletes is stupid at best. The words he used are a common (yes common, I coached kids for 15 years or more in a variety of sports) slur that is reflexive among players. I personally don't use insults like that simply because there are better ones out there. But I'm not going to thought police the guy and tell him that he shouldn't even think in that manner. Victimhood is strong in this country and if you wear your feelings on your sleeve and are ready to be insulted by words that have ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT ON YOU, then be prepared to get those feelings stepped on.
Virtue signaling like pretending “you need a tennis racket” justifies a slur when it’s the most harmless heckling ever? You’re acting like “we want a pitcher, not a belly itcher” is some type of abuse justifying slurs and then calling others soft, which is funny. No one is being the thought police, he said it out loud directed at a fan

I wouldn’t be throwing out slurs or justifying them like you’re doing right now, so this isn’t going to be a winning argument for you

Virtue signaling like pretending “you need a tennis racket” justifies a slur when it’s the most harmless heckling ever? You’re acting like “we want a pitcher, not a belly itcher” is some type of abuse justifying slurs and then calling others soft, which is funny. No one is being the thought police, he said it out loud directed at a fan
I personally could give two ***** about whether it's a winning argument or not, especially with you. You are one of the premier Virtue Signalers on this forum, you know it as well as I do. If you are offended by the use of a word, then that's on you. Stop being a victim.

I personally could give two ***** about whether it's a winning argument or not, especially with you. You are one of the premier Virtue Signalers on this forum, you know it as well as I do. If you are offended by the use of a word, then that's on you. Stop being a victim.
- the person so offended by “you need a tennis racket” that he would apparently start throwing out slurs

I actually don't disagree with this post. Much like you though, he is thinned skinned enough that it bothered him
Person uses a slur because he’s too thin-skinned to act like an adult and you feel the need to side with him and defend his honor online, says a lot

Person uses a slur because he’s too thin-skinned to act like an adult and you feel the need to side with him and defend his honor online, says a lot
Nowhere did I "side" with him. I am not siding with the virtue signalers. I think he's a dumbass jock. I can tell you not to be insulted by a word and at the same time not side with the person using it. I understand that's a difficult concept for you. Thought policing is strong with you.

P.S. Don't go back quoting me and trying to put meaning to something you don't understand. I stand by what I posted.

Reactions: jp1
Nowhere did I "side" with him. I am not siding with the virtue signalers. I think he's a dumbass jock. I can tell you not to be insulted by a word and at the same time not side with the person using it. I understand that's a difficult concept for you. Thought policing is strong with you.

P.S. Don't go back quoting me and trying to put meaning to something you don't understand. I stand by what I posted.
You want the Red Sox to “defend” his use of a slur lol. At least be man enough to own your own opinions, and please learn what “thought policing” means

I told you not to try to put meaning to my words. Now you just look stupid.
It’s a futile exercise to find meaning in the things you say? Lmao what a self-own.

I told you to own the things you said instead of running from them, but here we are. Person who keeps talking about “thought policing” for a slur that was said out loud is definitely not the stupid one

It’s a futile exercise to find meaning in the things you say? Lmao what a self-own.

I told you to own the things you said instead of running from them, but here we are. Person who keeps talking about “thought policing” for a slur that was said out loud is definitely not the stupid one
Your circular arguments are a joke. I'm done. You are too mid in victimhood to converse with.

Your circular arguments are a joke. I'm done. You are too mid in victimhood to converse with.
You're done because you never had anything to say except "The Red Sox should defend their employee for his slur...but uhhh I'm not on his side...I'm just not on the other side either." Cowardly

You're done because you never had anything to say except "The Red Sox should defend their employee for his slur...but uhhh I'm not on his side...I'm just not on the other side either." Cowardly
Context is important. You are saying something that I didn't say. You can't quote it because it isn't there. I posted before, I stand by what I posted yet you don't have the ability to put your close mindedness aside to understand it. The only coward here is the one hiding behind his/her protected victim class standing.

Context is important. You are saying something that I didn't say. You can't quote it because it isn't there. I posted before, I stand by what I posted yet you don't have the ability to put your close mindedness aside to understand it. The only coward here is the one hiding behind his/her protected victim class standing.
Tell me where I'm wrong then, feel free to state an actual position because so far it's been the exact in-between waffling that I said it is

VN Store

Back