That's racist!

Has any other rookie ever led the league? How many are we talking, Nash made a point that must be taken into consideration as well.
I don’t know. Clearly couldn’t have been Sabrina. Did Candace?

Is Caitlin Clark the only player in the WNBA entitled to the new flagrant rules, or are other players also eligible?

Is Caitlin Clark the only player in the WNBA entitled to the new flagrant rules, or are other players also eligible?
She is the one that shoots the most and demands the tightest coverage, for said rule that comes into play almost exclusively for tight defense on shooters

No, but if we are comparing rookies coming into the league for a sample size we must also account for any new rules that would account for more flagrant fouls shouldn't we?

No, but if we are comparing rookies coming into the league for a sample size we must also account for any new rules that would account for more flagrant fouls shouldn't we?
Only if you are comparing the totals.

I’ve still not seen anyone present another rookie who led the league, or how many they received.

Only if you are comparing the totals.

I’ve still not seen anyone present another rookie who led the league, or how many they received.
People don’t normally track flagrant fouls committed against someone, it was done here to serve the same victimhood agenda. I’ve still not seen you address the fact that you are talking about 5 total plays, and really two (2) given that at least 3 were legitimate basketball plays, as evidence of leaguewide jealousy

People don’t normally track flagrant fouls committed against someone, it was done here to serve the same victimhood agenda. I’ve still not seen you address the fact that you are talking about 5 total plays, and really two (2) given that at least 3 were legitimate basketball plays, as evidence of leaguewide jealousy
She leads the league. She’s been more targeted than any other player.

And I doubt the jealousy and anger is “league wide” - but it’s pretty apparent for at least one team. As demonstrated by both words and actions lol.

Liberal turd nut job Mad Max is at it again w/her garbage filthy mouth.

Any guesses as to who has done more for Haitians, Ritzwatch or Maxine?

Not bragging, but I’m sure I’ve spent more time on the “rough” side of that island than Max. Likely have given more blood, sweat and tears supporting workers, widows and especially orphans there.

Don’t want credit (wouldn’t even say this but for the relative anonymity of a message board); I am simply emphasizing the wickedness of the racial tribalism she promotes. It is vile.

We should strive for better from our elected officials.

VN Store

Back