The 1/6 Hearings

I absolutely have a side: not dumpster diving in the back alleys of internet "news". Sure you may occasionally find a piece of filet mignon, but you still pulled it from a dumpster.
To clarify, are you saying that even if the news is accurate and fair you will claim it to be garbage due to the source?

They throw out bear spray like it's more deadly than pepper spray its actually less concentrated

Reactions: AM64
They throw out bear spray like it's more deadly than pepper spray its actually less concentrated

This must be an error. We’ve been assured that the current practices of DC corrections to keep all pretrial detainees in isolation 23 hours a day for in some cases over 400 days now is “normal procedure” and “can and does happen all the time”.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
This must be an error. We’ve been assured that the current practices of DC corrections to keep all pretrial detainees in isolation 23 hours a day for in some cases over 400 days now is “normal procedure” and “can and does happen all the time”.
Sicknick's name keeps getting thrown out there like his death happened because of events of 1/6 when this has been clearly debunked. The whole 1/6 insurrection is a complete sham and everybody knows it.

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
Sicknick's name keeps getting thrown out there like his death happened because of events of 1/6 when this has been clearly debunked. The whole 1/6 insurrection is a complete sham and everybody knows it.

Everyone except those that have seen the pictures, watched the video and witnessed the bad actors get thrown in jail one by one.

Everyone except those that have seen the pictures, watched the video and witnessed the bad actors get thrown in jail one by one.
I don't trust the govt enough to believe them sending someone to jail means much of anything. They could do it to anyone who doesn't have the resources

I don't trust the govt enough to believe them sending someone to jail means much of anything. They could do it to anyone who doesn't have the resources

Evidence and procedure are still required. Not having resources isn't a .gov problem and could happen in any aspect of the legal system since it's always the government prosecuting matters.

I've stated it before, we have legal system - not a justice system. Either way, convictions are convictions - they aren't happening behind closed doors and without evidentiary support.

Evidence and procedure are still required. Not having resources isn't a .gov problem and could happen in any aspect of the legal system since it's always the government prosecuting matters.

I've stated it before, we have legal system - not a justice system. Either way, convictions are convictions - they aren't happening behind closed doors and without evidentiary support.
People are being convicted for simply being present. They are being hunted down online for that heinous crime. Yes there are those who should be locked up but the charges for most are nonsense and trumped up (pun intended)

Reactions: Boca Vol and AM64
People are being convicted for simply being present. They are being hunted down online for that heinous crime. Yes there are those who should be locked up but the charges for most are nonsense and trumped up (pun intended)
Have there been any estimates of the number of people who attended the rally versus the number rioting outside and the number who broke inside the capitol?

Are you saying people are being convicted without evidence they committed a crime?

Being present (inside of a secured area) while seemingly innocuous is still illegal.

Are you saying people are being convicted without evidence they committed a crime?

Being present (inside of a secured area) while seemingly innocuous is still illegal.
I'm saying the "crime" is dubious at best and the number being targeted is ridiculous. But they make, enforce and convict so it's very convenient.

Being targeted, doxxed and arrested because they were outside is likely not illegal

It is unless they were invited in, not saying that is the case here though. But at worst it's trespassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT and AM64

They were members of the Weather Underground. Since 1969, the radical left group had already bombed several police targets, banks and courthouses around the country, acts they hoped would instigate an uprising against the government. Now two of these self-described revolutionaries wandered the halls with sticks of dynamite strapped under their clothing. They slipped into an unmarked marble-lined men’s bathroom one floor below the Senate chamber. They hooked up a fuse attached to a stopwatch and stuffed the device behind a 5-foot-high wall.

When the Left Attacked the Capitol

download.jpg

How many of these people were convicted and locked up for being present in a secure area?

How many people did Trump fire, suicide, or execute when he raped and pillaged the DOJ? I can't think of anyone with more reason to clean house at the DOJ, and unless my memory has completely failed, Trump didn't do it. He should have gone through the DOJ, FBI, and at least a couple of other agencies with a flamethrower.

Tucker Carlson Mocks AOC's Jan 6 'Rape' Fear: 'Get a Therapist, Honey!'

c15f8261-ddfd-4615-bcca-be5931ad98a8-860x475.png

It’s “almost” like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-Needy) makes stuff up (otherwise referred to as lying) on a regular basis solely to gain attention. To suggest she craves attention is not unlike saying Michael Moore craves a bag of McDonald’s Quarter Pounders with Cheese. In other words, an understatement.

We later learned that AOC wasn’t even in the Capitol building — she was in the Cannon House Office Building, which was never attacked — when the “rabid mob of white supremacist insurgents” burst into the building, clearly intent on mayhem, destruction, and possibly the demise of the Republic as we know it.

Now, apparently in desperate need of an attention fix, given that the drama has subsided over her “fear of being murdered” nonsense, AOC claims she also feared she would be raped.

And on Thursday’s episode of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Tucker — I wouldn’t call him a “yuuge fan” of “Sandy Cortez” — had a few thoughts about AOC’s latest claim, as well.

Tucker Carlson Mocks AOC's Jan 6 'Rape' Fear: 'Get a Therapist, Honey!'

VN Store

Back