The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sure did. He deserves it. He has garnered a reputation for holding subs way too long, and he could have seriously injured Pierce last night in doing it. If you see the replay, you can see where after the ref dives in to stop and Pierce has tapped like 10 times, Palhares looks right at him and cranks on his ankle one last time.

Dude is a POS. I'm glad Dana booted his ass.

Boston/Detroit

LA

Stl

For me. I enjoy Boston but gimme a Verlander Kershaw game 7 or something.

Sure did. He deserves it. He has garnered a reputation for holding subs way too long, and he could have seriously injured Pierce last night in doing it. If you see the replay, you can see where after the ref dives in to stop and Pierce has tapped like 10 times, Palhares looks right at him and cranks on his ankle one last time.

Dude is a POS. I'm glad Dana booted his ass.

Yeah i saw it, Pierce was pissed.

Couldn't do it man, I couldn't do it when I was in college either. Amazing the education I missed out on by sleeping all day, like a loser. Of course, waking up after 5 hours with a hangover is a little different than waking up after 5 without one.

It only took me one year to figure out that I needed to just never schedule anything before noon. Problem solved. GPA rescued.

Here's an informative video about any of you working in, or considering working in, the industrial sector.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCk9yBBOUo[/youtube]

screen-shot-2013-10-08-at-11-59-41-am.png

Whom would you rather bang: the girl in the Wendy's commercial, or the woman in the special new VolNation mobile video ad?

Lol. I have only saw the beginning and X'd it out and it hasnt happened again. I didn't see the girl enough to gather an opinion but there's probably still a 95% chance id take her over Wendy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back