The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even mean it as a shot. I just know that Meatchicken blowing it the other night, followed by the Tigers blowing it tonight, has gotta be tough on him. I guess the Lions did pull it out against the Browns today though.

It was a sarcastic ouch, but knowing my team had to pull it out against the Browns, thats gotta be painful.

Still a little disappointed that Z was off on a hay ride or something and I never got to explain to him exactly why Michigan fans are the St. Louis Cardinals fans of college football.

Still a little disappointed that Z was off on a hay ride or something and I never got to explain to him exactly why Michigan fans are the St. Louis Cardinals fans of college football.

I saw the comment. We had been through this. Let me mourn in peace!

I saw the comment. We had been through this. Let me mourn in peace!

Since you're my adopted internet son, I'm just trying to rub a hard lesson in your face. Watching sports sucks. Give it up and walk away while you're young and still have a whole life in front of you.

Since you're my adopted internet son, I'm just trying to rub a hard lesson in your face. Watching sports sucks. Give it up and walk away while you're young and still have a whole life in front of you.

Too late sadly. Already an addict.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 44
Too late sadly. Already an addict.

All right, fine; ignore my advice. You're not a real addict until you add an English soccer team to replace Desmond Howard and David Pollack on Saturday mornings. So jump on Everton and come on in for the big win. Damn the torpedoes.

All right, fine; ignore my advice. You're not a real addict until you add an English soccer team to replace Desmond Howard and David Pollack on Saturday mornings. So jump on Everton and come on in for the big win. Damn the torpedoes.

Honestly I would. But I work every Saturday morning. There would be no point.

Verc,

Where would Evander Hollyfield rank in your Atlanta athletes?

While we are on Atlanta talks, what do y'all think is the over/under of times Verc did the dirty bird on '98?

I'll set the bar at 10.

There hasn't been many. Maybe Quincy Morgan at K-State, is one that comes to mind at times. But juco WRs hardly ever dominate coming out. That's why most of us didn't think CP would do what he did. To be honest CP is the best physical talent I've ever watched line up at WR on the college level. His athleticism is unmatched. He's a big, strong WR who plays big and small. His after the catch ability is crazy at 6'2.

Hey, did y'all know that most of us didn't think CP would be that good? I didn't either.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back