The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HrJyhndlX7Y#at=42[/youtube]

Not really sure about the details of the backstory here and if there was anything leading up to it that caused the attack but I vaguely remember hearing about this incident a while back. Apparently the case finally went to court and they released the footage that was used as evidence. Talk about a sucker punch, jeezzzuuusss.

Just damn...

astros-third-base-coach-nutshot.gif

Black Jesus finally shot back at bill shanks

I actually know Shanks a little. He's from here and does a really bad radio show in afternoon drive. He's actually a nice guy, but he's the prototypical miserable fan and he writes that way. He's got no particular expertise other than being miserable.

I actually know Shanks a little. He's from here and does a really bad radio show in afternoon drive. He's actually a nice guy, but he's the prototypical miserable fan and he writes that way. He's got no particular expertise other than being miserable.

Need to tell him to post in the reds thread, that buch would love him

Need to tell him to post in the reds thread, that buch would love him

That guy is the biggest UGA homer in the history of the world. I don't think he's capable of typing the letters V-O-L in succession to get onto the site.

Verc, are you as excited as I am that the Hawks apparently have a Tim Duncan clone on the roster? :crazy:

John Jenkins has 15 at halftime of the first summer league game, so I guess he's going to be as good as Reggie Miller too. Apparently the Hawks have a better foundation to build around than I thought.

That guy is the biggest UGA homer in the history of the world. I don't think he's capable of typing the letters V-O-L in succession to get onto the site.

I was going to say that the fact misery loves company could get him here, but I think it is safe to say that there is enough misery among UGA fans for him.

I wanted to say to all Bravo fans, I'm glad baseball fans have more sense than ESPN and voted Freddie in. He earned it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Just read Bill Shanks' last two columns. Heyward doesn't like it like cause they are both spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back