The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been real.. Gotta get some rest. Taking in Julio vs the stras tomorrow. Praying reed Johnson isn't in the lineup. Gerald laird is enough of a waste of coin.

If Reed Johnson is in the lineup, at least now the Nats know all they have to do is sneak in the clubhouse and switch his Gatorade for Michelob Ultra.

Reactions: 6 people
It's been real.. Gotta get some rest. Taking in Julio vs the stras tomorrow. Praying reed Johnson isn't in the lineup. Gerald laird is enough of a waste of coin.

See ya Brown. I'll be there Saturday.

Yep, worse than a hangover, IMO

Agreed most definitely. Especially considering how late finals games are. He would have still had to be going harder at 8-9 am to be that hungover that late at night.

I don't put that past MJ though haha but not on gameday of finals

Nothing in particular. Just him.

url_4.jpg

If Reed Johnson is in the lineup, at least now the Nats know all they have to do is sneak in the clubhouse and switch his Gatorade for Michelob Ultra.

Or watch him go 0/4 and take bad routes to the ball while not being athletic enough to recover. Either/or

Agreed most definitely. Especially considering how late finals games are. He would have still had to be going harder at 8-9 am to be that hungover that late at night.

I don't put that past MJ though haha but not on gameday of finals

Probably hungover and food poisoned.

I had food poison once, i thought i was going to die lol

Probably hungover, food poisoned and damn 1.5 mil in the hole after an all night gambling bender.

I wouldn't put it past him. Watching the Dream Team doc. and hearing all the stories they were telling was crazy. Jordan played games in the morning, golf afterwards, gambled in the hotel rooms all night, then played the next morning. Dude didn't sleep

all time georgetown starting 5:

hibbert, dikembe, mourning, ewing, iverson shoots all shots.

all time georgetown starting 5:

hibbert, dikembe, mourning, ewing, iverson shoots all shots.

Lol. John Thompson told Hibbert he would be the tallest mailman ever. And Dikembe's interviews are awesome, his voice sounds like an African Cookie Monster

Food poisoning is unlikely because, as anyone who has had food poisoning knows, he would have been running back and forth to the locker room. I watched the game and I remember a whole lot of him sitting there with a towel over his head, but no dashing off to the toilet. Given his lifestyle and the code of omerta that existed at the time, I would wager on hangover. Anyone who hasn't had a hangover last till midnight the next day or even later isn't trying very hard.

In fact, I remember sitting at the bar watching that game joking about his "flu-like symptoms" and predicting some of the same for myself and the guys I was with the next day. Phoenix Brewing Company, Sandy Springs. RIP

Food poisoning is unlikely because, as anyone who has had food poisoning knows, he would have been running back and forth to the locker room. I watched the game and I remember a whole lot of him sitting there with a towel over his head, but no dashing off to the toilet. Given his lifestyle and the code of omerta that existed at the time, I would wager on hangover. Anyone who hasn't had a hangover last till midnight the next day or even later isn't trying very hard.

Hell, I got one right now from the night before last. Get like me.

So I'm curious, who are some of your favorite all time braves that have zero shot at making the hall of fame?

For ex:

Marcus Giles was one of my favorite players growing up. Huge MG22 fan.

Was a really big Ryan Klesko fan too

Who yall got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back