The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the actual full-on flu last week, and I didn't get out of bed for 36 hours. I'm pretty sure that nobody plays sports with the real flu. "Flu-like symptoms" is a euphemism for a reason.

So I'm curious, who are some of your favorite all time braves that have zero shot at making the hall of fame?

For ex:

Marcus Giles was one of my favorite players growing up. Huge MG22 fan.

Was a really big Ryan Klesko fan too

Who yall got?

Sadly...Dale Murphy. Dude deserves to get in, but won't. Damn shame.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

So I'm curious, who are some of your favorite all time braves that have zero shot at making the hall of fame?

For ex:

Who yall got?

Alas, Dale Murphy has zero shot of making the HOF.

Going to go with Gene Garber.

For ex:

Who yall got?

I liked Deion Sanders (fav football player ever), Greg Olsen, Ron Gant

I liked Deion Sanders (fav football player ever), Greg Olsen, Ron Gant

Deion Sanders sucked. Nothing like a preening, part time leadoff hitter with a .319 OBP. He had one Willie Harris-type year and was a disaster the rest of the time. I was thrilled when the Braves dumped him off on the Reds.

Deion was really, really awful. I saw him play in Cincy at a very young age and he was a lazy clown. Was just one game, but yeah. Made an impression on young me.

Deion Sanders sucked. Nothing like a preening, part time leadoff hitter with a .319 OBP. He had one Willie Harris-type year and was a disaster the rest of the time. I was thrilled when the Braves dumped him off on the Reds.

At the time, i was like 10, he was my fav football player and also a Brave, i was a huge fan.

The Braves teams that had Furcal leading off and Michael Tucker (that brief period of time he was a useful OF) batting 2nd was a lot of fun to watch when they were each on the basepaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back