The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked David Justice as well. His Game 6 HR was the deciding run in the '95 World Series. I remember him catching a lot of flak for calling out the fans for not selling out the stadium earlier in the series, as compared to the atmosphere in Cleveland. Then he went out and delivered. Glavine throwing 8 one-hit innings helped out too.

someone define tater digger for me?

McGriff. Yes. Great dad-hat right there.
tumblr_lrhqywFdZl1qd6lg3o1_400.jpg

Pretty sure Tulo after he got his hit in the 9th pointed to the sky and said "#dbake5.6"

Awesome moment.

wRC+ currently sitting ~ 12 in the league, though he doesn't qualify AB wise. Guy has been crushing. Above his head, but it's fun to watch.

He purposefully hit only singles tonight. Wanted to experience running the bases. He plans on just trotting around them a couple times this weekend.

Lol.

Bob Wickman.

Lol

That fatass would sit in the clubhouse and admittedly eat, drink coffee, read the paper, stroll out for the 8th to join the pen, and call it a night.

I'll never forget watching him fall backwards and losing his cap tryin to field a weak two hopper to the mound

That fatass would sit in the clubhouse and admittedly eat, drink coffee, read the paper, stroll out for the 8th to join the pen, and call it a night.

I'll never forget watching him fall backwards and losing his cap tryin to field a weak two hopper to the mound

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back