The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fatass would sit in the clubhouse and admittedly eat, drink coffee, read the paper, stroll out for the 8th to join the pen, and call it a night.

I'll never forget watching him fall backwards and losing his cap tryin to field a weak two hopper to the mound

Haha Soriano didn't even get to the ballpark until the 8th inning

If you don't think Michael Jordan could recover from a hangover in >12 hours with everything possible at his finger tips (and countless IV bags) then I don't know what to tell you. This isn't like you or me recovering from one..it's Michael Jordan.

I've played a baseball game with the full on, can't get out of bed flu. Far cry from basketball, but I'm a far cry from Michael Jordan. I can buy Jordan having the flu, but I think it probably would have affected him more than one game.

And I agree Ben..I've had food poisoning once..you describe it the only way it can be described. Feels like dying

If Dock Ellis can throw a no no tripping ballsack on acid.. then I might be inclined to think this cat Mike Jordan could play a basketball game. JMO.

If you had the actual flu, you wouldn't have bothered to even open your eyes when the dime piece walked in the room . . . much less play an NBA game. I've had documented flu once and it was about the most miserable 48 hours of my life.

Anyone have any experiences with the 755 club?

Avoid, avoid, avoid . . . Unless you like paying too much for a glorified ballpark buffet and standing in a crowded bar. The Chophouse is a much better option IMO.

Avoid, avoid, avoid . . . Unless you like paying too much for a glorified ballpark buffet and standing in a crowded bar. The Chophouse is a much better option IMO.

Is it worth even going up to and checking out the view of the field?

Before the game that is--I will be in my seat for the game

Always wondered about the 755 club. I like drinking watered down overpriced cold beer with commoners though. Rubbing elbows with the Average Joe's if you will. Plus, you can't boo BJ Upton from the 755 club. (kidding)

Always wondered about the 755 club. I like drinking watered down overpriced cold beer with commoners though. Rubbing elbows with the Average Joe's if you will. Plus, you can't boo BJ Upton from the 755 club. (kidding)

I just wanna check it out before the game. I'll be in my seat well before first pitch.

Don't kid yourself..any time spent booing BJ Upton is time wasted booing Fredi

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back