The Biden/Harris Administration Accomplishments Thread

She was directly asked if she thought the "election" was rigged. She said the game was rigged. Still not saying votes were rigged.
But I will conceded that she used the term "rigged" in her response when asked about rigging.
And again, I never once denied she claimed the election was unfair due to voter suppression.
So, to the degree that voter suppression = rigging the vote, she circuitously claimed votes were rigged.
There was no voter suppression. She lost a fair election and it’s a nutjob conspiracy theory to think otherwise

Reactions: AM64
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
What? You think you actually accomplished something?
Your accusation.......“I’ve never heard that Abrams said the votes were rigged” - Luther
Now the fun part.........
Show my post where I ever denied Abrams claimed voter suppression. Which is precisely what she claimed.

I'm good, but I guess it's okay for you to.
To each his own. The statistical anomalies along with the county comparisons from previous elections have been proof enough for me the entire time. You don't flip a two sided coin 100 times and it come up heads 99 times even though it's possible. It... just... doesn't... happen.

To each his own. The statistical anomalies along with the county comparisons from previous elections have been proof enough for me the entire time. You don't flip a two sided coin 100 times and it come up heads 99 times even though it's possible. It... just... doesn't... happen.
If in fact the statistical anomalies were even remotely similar to getting heads 99 times out of 100, you'd have a point.
But the 'anomaly' was more like heads 62 times and tails 38. But Trump was an anomaly - so that would have to be factored in.

yes they are. It's hurting big time.
Heard from a fellow employee Who met with higher up’s this weekend…expect a big increase like 10% very soon. Funny enough we have a new price starting today after a biggie in Feb

This is ridiculous

Heard from a fellow employee Who met with higher up’s this weekend…expect a big increase like 10% very soon. Funny enough we have a new price starting today after a biggie in Feb

This is ridiculous

We've raised prices more in the last year, year 1/2 than we have the previous 5+ years. We're not even getting notices of increases from most vendors, increases just show up on the invoice.

We've raised prices more in the last year, year 1/2 than we have the previous 5+ years. We're not even getting notices of increases from most vendors, increases just show up on the invoice.
This will be increase 6 since start of 2021
Don’t even know the cumulative but got be 20% maybe 25

It's pretty insane, we're putting contingency clauses in all of our quotes/bids because you can't count on material pricing more than a week anymore.
I just got a 115k job last week including $40k install with an MC
Dude just quoted in Feb and updated last week and changed terms on me and caused a big mess
Require 25% down 10k and equipment won’t ship for 19-20 weeks, I only got like $4k profit so either send out 10k now or take a chance on no price increase. Either way is a loser

It's pretty insane, we're putting contingency clauses in all of our quotes/bids because you can't count on material pricing more than a week anymore.

Now would be a prime time to roll out those new electric trucks for long hauls , to stave off these enormous price hikes we are all about to see that has anything to do with diesel . 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: hog88
She was directly asked if she thought the "election" was rigged. She said the game was rigged. Still not saying votes were rigged.
But I will conceded that she used the term "rigged" in her response when asked about rigging.
And again, I never once denied she claimed the election was unfair due to voter suppression.
So, to the degree that voter suppression = rigging the vote, she circuitously claimed votes were rigged.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I just got a 115k job last week including $40k install with an MC
Dude just quoted in Feb and updated last week and changed terms on me and caused a big mess
Require 25% down 10k and equipment won’t ship for 19-20 weeks, I only got like $4k profit so either send out 10k now or take a chance on no price increase. Either way is a loser

That's why we're putting contingencies on everything.

VN Store

Back