The DeSantis containment thread -- all things DeSantis go here

False equivalency. DeSantis the Governor... and he did more than chastise them. He asked them to take off their masks.

what does being Governor have to do with it? He didn't threaten jail time or loss of job (cough Biden cough).

when Biden says "get the shot" is that restricting individual choice?

what does being Governor have to do with it? He didn't threaten jail time or loss of job (cough Biden cough).

when Biden says "get the shot" is that restricting individual choice?
That is him repeating what his handlers are telling him to say in his earpiece. Go get him….

Why can you not chastise someone for making a dumb choice? Isn't that my choice to make? Are you trying to remove my choice? Why are you anti-choice?

They are props behind his speech. If they convert the wrong message then that can undermine him. That could be considered bringing harm
As we have seen with the question of whether or not to become vaccinated, the question of right and wrong will vary with perspectives. Someone who has chosen to wear a mask, obviously doesn't think it's dumb .... just as someone who has chosen to go unvaccinated, doesn't think that is dumb either. You don't speak for everybody.

Besides, when the issue is truly over freedom of choice, right or wrong is irrelevant.

.... and the last part of your post is just brain dead stupid. If DeSantis didn't want kids with masks standing behind him? Fine. He should have found some kids who weren't wearing masks. They were his props. He shouldn't have asked them to take off their masks... not if he truly believes in freedom of choice.

As we have seen with the question of whether or not to become vaccinated, the question of right and wrong will vary with perspectives. Someone who has chosen to wear a mask, obviously doesn't think it's dumb .... just as someone who has chosen to go unvaccinated, doesn't think that is dumb either. You don't speak for everybody.

Besides, when the issue is truly over freedom of choice, right or wrong is irrelevant.

.... and the last part of your post is just brain dead stupid. If DeSantis didn't want kids with masks standing behind him? Fine. He should have found some kids who weren't wearing masks. They were his props. He shouldn't have asked them to take off their masks... not if he truly believes in freedom of choice.
He actually gave them a choice if you hear what he said.

When DeSantis barred businesses using force of law from requiring masks he was restricting choice. When he asks some kids to take off their masks he is not.

It's not that hard
I wasn't even aware that he had done that. Thanks for the post. It truly isn't freedom of choice that DeSantis wants for the people of Florida. DeSantis simply doesn't want anyone in Florida to wear a mask.

I wasn't even aware that he had done that. Thanks for the post. It truly isn't freedom of choice that DeSantis wants for the people of Florida. DeSantis simply doesn't want anyone in Florida to wear a mask.
Wear it if you want…

Chumps look ignorant whining about useless masks and an intelligent person informing those who have been brainwashed.

They don't work

that's quite a leap.

I've notice that your concern for individual choice and not even suggesting someone should do something differently never resulted in any criticism of your party that repeatedly vilified people who didn't want to get vaccinated or wear a mask. Not to mention actually in acting penalties for not complying

Hard to take your stance here seriously when your team was so much more aggressive in the offense you now claim to crusade against.

that's quite a leap.

I've notice that your concern for individual choice and not even suggesting someone should do something differently never resulted in any criticism of your party that repeatedly vilified people who didn't want to get vaccinated or where a mask.

Hard to take your stance here seriously when your team was so much more aggressive in the offense you now claim to crusade against.

Two-faced hypocritical liars

Chumps look ignorant whining about useless masks and an intelligent person informing those who have been brainwashed.

They don't work
LOL. Once again, the question of who is right and who is wrong shouldn't come into play if it really is a freedom of choice.

I see the 2024 campaign has started already..well hell, does it ever end.

LOL. Once again, the question of who is right and who is wrong shouldn't come into play if it really is a freedom of choice.

Desantis is right.

edited to add wearing a mask to prevent any covid is a false choice and criminal to impose such mandates on any free man

Also spoken :

"I mean, please take them off...."

That's a request, not a mandate. I mean, I know you aren't used to having someone say "please" when it comes to Covid and you like to obey like a good little sheep when ordered to by the government, but requesting it is way easier.

Reactions: StarRaider
That's a request, not a mandate. I mean, I know you aren't used to having someone say "please" when it comes to Covid and you like to obey like a good little sheep when ordered to by the government, but requesting it is way easier.
Get the shot - or you’re fired. So considerate.

Reactions: Ttucke11

VN Store

Back