The Disease of Liberalism

Na. Liberalism is a disease. There was no need to say much more.
You couldn't write a definition of disease that, if neutrally applied, do not include a bunch of people on the far right. The issues are different, but the affliction is quite similar.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol
Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation and race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.

Sounds like Trumpers to me..

Good Lord.
Sounds like the Democrat party and their dictator Joe.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I can understand the words. They don't make sense given the context. Fascism =/= government running our daily lives. More than 1 person has shared the definition. It shouldn't be this confusing for you.

Furthermore, not everybody on the Trump wagon is against powerful centralized government squashing personal freedom.
“The government is too big!”, said no fascist ever.

I can understand the words. They don't make sense given the context. Fascism =/= government running our daily lives. More than 1 person has shared the definition. It shouldn't be this confusing for you.

Furthermore, not everybody on the Trump wagon is against powerful centralized government squashing personal freedom.
It is not confusing to me at all. Yes, definitions have been shared, and you seem to ignore those definitions describe an intrusive government.

1) Most conservatives want less government in their lives.
2) Trump supporters tend to be conservative.
3) Fascist governments concentrate power in a central government
4) Powerful central governments are more intrusive in people’s everyday life.
5) ergo, Trump supporters tend to not be fascists.

A substantial number are motivated by resentments directed at racial and ethnic minorities they blame for a host of troubles. And, they seek government leadership which will stymie the power of minorities.

Thats pretty much right out of a certain someone's playbook.
Just curious, what constitutes a “substantial“ number and what is your source for that claim? MSNBC or CNN?

Reactions: DonjoVol
JUUUUST a bit outside
I can take every underlined point in that definition and apply it to the democrat party.
Remember Jim Crow Joe's most recent ultranationalist, authoritarian speech where he was demonizing "MAGA" Republicans?

There's two - ultranationalist and authoritarian.

A substantial number are motivated by resentments directed at racial and ethnic minorities they blame for a host of troubles. And, they seek government leadership which will stymie the power of minorities.

Thats pretty much right out of a certain someone's playbook.
So Herschel Walker is running for Senate to stymie the power of minorities?

Reactions: GroverCleveland
He's a blithering idiot. He has no idea what to think, say, or do one moment to the next.
It's strange how Herschel was never an idiot until he decided to run for office as a Republican.

What about Mayra Flores and Tim Scott? Can you share your thoughts on them as well?

It's strange how Herschel was never an idiot until he decided to run for office as a Republican.

What about Mayra Flores and Tim Scott? Can you share your thoughts on them as well?
You don't think people knew/thought he was an idiot until he ran? That's on you. Sorry, is that name calling? He's been a moron his whole life.

You don't think people knew/thought he was an idiot until he ran? That's on you. Sorry, is that name calling? He's been a moron his whole life.
I've never heard anyone refer to him as a moron before. Herschel has never came across as one either from what I can recall. Most of the people saying that about him now are saying it because he's running for office as a Republican. That's it.

I do remember one of the hosts on ESPN claiming he was the best player in the NFL at one time. And this was during his time with the Eagles. Now I thought that was a tad bit inaccurate. Granted he was a great athlete considering he could run, catch, return kicks and was willing to play pretty much anywhere on special teams. But with other players like Jerry Rice, Deion Sanders, and Cortez Kennedy in the league at the time it was a pretty dumb thing to say.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Dude, I had to google it just to see what you were talking about and a raised index finger in America means "I love you". Maybe he was addressing Muslims in which case it means "There is no god but Allah". If you go with Chakra, it is a sign of balance. You could literally find any meaning you wish to attach to it.

I think calling groups of people we disagree with the same names as the worst people in history is a dangerous thing.

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back