The disney insanity continues

I don't. I really don't have much issue with anything consenting adults do. I also don't care what Disney does. It's just funny watching you flail around every time a new story comes out
It’s this kind of attitude that’s allowed things to get as screwed up as they are now.
My guess is you’re ok with kindergarten teachers telling your kids all about homosexuality, trannies and other disgusting subjects

It’s this kind of attitude that’s allowed things to get as screwed up as they are now.
My guess is you’re ok with kindergarten teachers telling your kids all about homosexuality, trannies and other disgusting subjects
Yeah as if that's happening. However I am ok with them learning tolerance in their lives so they don't turn out mean and spiteful like many of their opponents. You might benefit from a bit of that as well

Yeah as if that's happening. However I am ok with them learning tolerance in their lives so they don't turn out mean and spiteful like many of their opponents. You might benefit from a bit of that as well
I have no problem with what two consenting adults want to do to and with each other…. None. I do however have major problems with the public school system trying to groom elementary kids…. And entertainment aimed at kids promoting it as well. It’s not their place at all

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I have no problem with what two consenting adults want to do to and with each other…. None. I do however have major problems with the public school system trying to groom elementary kids…. And entertainment aimed at kids promoting it as well. It’s not their place at all

Damn it man, you are insane! This world was going to **** with the likes of Disney saying things like “boy” and “girl”. Thankfully the Inclusion Manager has saved the day. Perhaps they will write her in as a new Avenger.

I have kids this age in school as do many friends in different parts of the country. None of them have actually experienced this happening. Have you?

It must be pretty high if you’re a f’ed in the head liberal
The kids may not START OFF that way but by golly the parents will not give up until the job is done. Soccer mom Karen cannot go to her yoga class until she can brag bout having at least on child out of the closet

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Disney Raises Prices Again! Even Die-Hard Fans Now Turning Against Poor Quality

Disney quietly raises theme park prices nearly every year—but this year, it hits differently.

The price of tickets for multi day Walt Disney World parks admission, which used to start at $434.83 for four days (and could cost as much as $596.74 on busy days), now starts at $447.70 (the max price remains the same).

But that's if you're locked into one park per day. For the ability to switch theme parks in the same day, the minimum four-day price went from $525.35 to $540.89. For seven days of tickets that allow you to "park-hop," the lowest cost went from $582.59 to $601.63. Because Disney charges more when it's busier, you could now pay as much as $785.48 for those tickets on the most popular days.

Prices for visits of only one or two days don't seem to have changed, but if you're staying for three days or longer (as many vacationers do), rates have gone up on all the most flexible tickets. (Admission price increases for Disneyland in California have not yet been announced.)

Because even though prices are rising ("far outpacing the rate of inflation," according to MarketWatch), Disney is now giving customers less and less for their money—and customers are catching on.

The company used to get away with price hikes because of one word: value. There was a time when customers got a lot of extra incentives for the exorbitant prices they paid for a Disney vacation.

No more.

Even before the pandemic began, Disney started retracting huge segments of its core product, but it didn't bring prices down to correspond.

Disney Raises Prices Again! Even Die-Hard Fans Now Turning Against Poor Quality | Frommer's

Guest Tackled and Hit as Intense Brawl Breaks Out at Disney World

Even at “The Most Magical Place on Earth” tensions can run high and fights can break out.

As shown in a video posted to TikTok, at least three Guests were involved in some sort of argument which resulted in one Guest being tackled and beaten by the other Guests. See the full video from @disneyax below:

What I think is weird is that certain people are only just now threatening to or actually boycotting Disney. Anyone with an ounce of awareness should have known that Disney is a far-left woke corporation. It's odd that this is the straw the broke the camel's back.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM

Even at “The Most Magical Place on Earth” tensions can run high and fights can break out.

As shown in a video posted to TikTok, at least three Guests were involved in some sort of argument which resulted in one Guest being tackled and beaten by the other Guests. See the full video from @disneyax below:

It's a brawl world after all.

Disney quietly raises theme park prices nearly every year—but this year, it hits differently.

The price of tickets for multi day Walt Disney World parks admission, which used to start at $434.83 for four days (and could cost as much as $596.74 on busy days), now starts at $447.70 (the max price remains the same).

But that's if you're locked into one park per day. For the ability to switch theme parks in the same day, the minimum four-day price went from $525.35 to $540.89. For seven days of tickets that allow you to "park-hop," the lowest cost went from $582.59 to $601.63. Because Disney charges more when it's busier, you could now pay as much as $785.48 for those tickets on the most popular days.

Prices for visits of only one or two days don't seem to have changed, but if you're staying for three days or longer (as many vacationers do), rates have gone up on all the most flexible tickets. (Admission price increases for Disneyland in California have not yet been announced.)

Because even though prices are rising ("far outpacing the rate of inflation," according to MarketWatch), Disney is now giving customers less and less for their money—and customers are catching on.

The company used to get away with price hikes because of one word: value. There was a time when customers got a lot of extra incentives for the exorbitant prices they paid for a Disney vacation.

No more.

Even before the pandemic began, Disney started retracting huge segments of its core product, but it didn't bring prices down to correspond.

Disney Raises Prices Again! Even Die-Hard Fans Now Turning Against Poor Quality | Frommer's

I have never been a big Disney fan. For several years prior to the pandemic I had yearly passes to Universal. I had access to all 3 parks, valet parking, early entry to parks, tickets to all special events and 20% discount across the board. It cost me about $50/month per ticket. And I like the park better. It is not so catering to kids. Bars throughout not as many characters walking around etc.

Now I have Busch Gardens passes. I can go to all the Busch Gardens and Sea Worlds throughout the country and Busch Gardens (at least the Tampa location) has a lot more roller coasters than the other theme parks. I also like the animals. The BG passes come with 6 day passes for each pass, so you can bring friends, special parking, tickets to special events and 20% off. They are $40 per month.

No more.

Dollywood, $$84 for one day, most expensive Season pass to Dollywood and Splash Country $269....and the number of brawls, and crimes are proportionally lower too.
Seems that my under 3 grand children are not as Disney attracted with all the other preschool content available on the internet.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

No more.

Why doesn't Florida do something like what China could conceivably do if Disney announced they were against Chinese, ahem, current proclivities towards genocide, etc. Just add a nice fat tax, say, $100/day per ticket to Disney World attractions. What would Disney do?

Haven't been to Disney in over 20 years since as they started their path down this woke mess back in the 90s.

Why doesn't Florida do something like what China could conceivably do if Disney announced they were against Chinese, ahem, current proclivities towards genocide, etc. Just add a nice fat tax, say, $100/day per ticket to Disney World attractions. What would Disney do?

Haven't been to Disney in over 20 years since as they started their path down this woke mess back in the 90s.

Are we advocating chinese policies? Seems an odd bedfellow. Why would any governmental agency seek to punish an American corporation for voicing an opinion?

I knew even before I watched the video 😂

Because Florida isn't an authoritarian state yet?

Are you now in favor of the govt financially punishing businesses they don't agree with? This board takes wild swings some days

Because Florida isn't an authoritarian state yet?

Are you now in favor of businesses the govt financially punishing businesses governments they don't agree with? This board takes wild swings some days
See how your statement is easily turned around, as was the case in Georgia last summer with the Baseball all star game?

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back