The disney insanity continues

My girl thinks she's really meeting Ariel and you can't pay enough for that.

A fact Disney knows lol

Look, if anyone wants to go, by all means, go. But you hit the nail on the head that one can't "pay" enough for the experience. Yeah, you really can, to be honest. Because as long as Disney knows you'll fork over the cash, they'll keep raising prices. And it's not just the theme parks. SSC and I were looking at cruises and even looked at the Disney ones. Probably double what a Carnival or Royal Caribbean is. You're paying for the "experience" and quite the elevated price.

I'm not fond of the continual rising of prices because of a "once in a lifetime" experience.

Y'all are delusional. You thought you could cancel the NFL and it's now as big as ever. NBA is crushing it. Netflix is crushing it. But yeah, sure. Disney's going to go belly up because they don't say "boy" and "girl" as many times as you'd like them to.
My girls love Disney. It ain’t goin anywhere.

Reactions: acd4476
A fact Disney knows lol

Look, if anyone wants to go, by all means, go. But you hit the nail on the head that one can't "pay" enough for the experience. Yeah, you really can, to be honest. Because as long as Disney knows you'll fork over the cash, they'll keep raising prices. And it's not just the theme parks. SSC and I were looking at cruises and even looked at the Disney ones. Probably double what a Carnival or Royal Caribbean is. You're paying for the "experience" and quite the elevated price.

I'm not fond of the continual rising of prices because of a "once in a lifetime" experience.
There's an alarming amount of people at work that basically only vacation at Disney. They're in the vacation club, they know all the ins and outs, and most worrying to me is they talking about financing and payment plans for trips. I can't imagine all our family trips just being Disney repeatedly. I went for the first time when I was maybe 9-10 and even then I was over it pretty quick, I don't know how you would subject teenagers to that place annually or even multiple times a year.

There's an alarming amount of people at work that basically only vacation at Disney. They're in the vacation club, they know all the ins and outs, and most worrying to me is they talking about financing and payment plans for trips. I can't imagine all our family trips just being Disney repeatedly. I went for the first time when I was maybe 9-10 and even then I was over it pretty quick, I don't know how you would subject teenagers to that place annually or even multiple times a year.

I have worked at several places and each place has had 1 of these guys. It does seem weird to me.

We have been maybe 3 times over a 10 year period.

I have worked at several places and each place has had 1 of these guys. It does seem weird to me.

We go every year, but I have family in Orlando so it makes sense to kill 2 birds. We don't stay on property.

We’ve taken our kids twice. That was plenty for all of us. Enjoyed it, life got busy, kids got older, everyone was happy with twice. Everybody has “their thing”, but I can’t imagine spending my vacation there every year.

Reactions: allvol123
A fact Disney knows lol

I'm not fond of the continual rising of prices because of inflation.

FYP

It's really not that bad. $500 for a day for my family of 4, if we get silly about spending. Probably more like $400.

To do a day at the state fair, if we actually wanna do rides, you're talking like $200 and the state fair sucks.

Theme parks suck. They are so gross. You can go to Six Flags but it's trashy. At Disney, you are paying extra for the IP and for an entirely different level of employee and service.

We go every year, but I have family in Orlando so it makes sense to kill 2 birds. We don't stay on property.

The weird part to me is the part where they go every year and they are going in debt for it. There are grown people with an addiction to that place.

But it is America, I guess debt for fun isn’t an anomaly.

Reactions: Vol737
Woke majors in minors.

It's like the anti lynching bill. When is the last time someone heard about a lynching or noose besides the one's the left makes up? It's been decades. The 90's maybe down in Texas when the guy was dragged down the road. Clearly it was heinous but they talk it up like it's relevant today. Easy to see through unless you are still living in the past. Like we haven't made any progress.
They act like lynching was legal until they passed the bill. But now thet have informed us that it's extra bad.

Reactions: BreatheUT
FYP

It's really not that bad. $500 for a day for my family of 4, if we get silly about spending. Probably more like $400.

To do a day at the state fair, if we actually wanna do rides, you're talking like $200 and the state fair sucks.

Theme parks suck. They are so gross. You can go to Six Flags but it's trashy. At Disney, you are paying extra for the IP and for an entirely different level of employee and service.
I do want to try Disney Japan. And Europapark in Rust Germany is on my bucket list too

Just saw a news piece.."Disney to remove all mentions of traditional gender roles"
Not only can the costumed characters and greeters no longer say things like"hellow boys and girls" or "ladies and gentlemen" but one of their main executives held a news conference today stating that going forward, their goal would be to have 50% of their costumed characters either gay or transgendered. I believe this will come back to bite them bigly in lost park revenue over time. Thank God my son is grown and I never have to plan a vacation or visit a Disney owned park any more. Walt is probably rolling over in his grave or wherever his body is. I hope they go broke and have to close them all.

The weird part to me is the part where they go every year and they are going in debt for it. There are grown people with an addiction to that place.

But it is America, I guess debt for fun isn’t an anomaly.

I don't get that either. We don't even stay on property. There are much nicer hotels in the immediate area for 1/4 of the price if not less.

Last edited:
Reactions: allvol123
Not only can the costumed characters and greeters no longer say things like"hellow boys and girls" or "ladies and gentlemen" but one of their main executives held a news conference today stating that going forward, their goal would be to have 50% of their costumed characters either gay or transgendered. I believe this will come back to bite them bigly in lost park revenue over time. Thank God my son is grown and I never have to plan a vacation or visit a Disney owned park any more. Walt is probably rolling over in his grave or wherever his body is. I hope they go broke and have to close them all.
Before all this gets taken down: Disney is enabling and attempting to normalize Pedophilia. The freakshow who claimed to have two children who are transexual and pansexual needs to have her children taken away.

Yep, this is the plan. Same with public schools. Goal is to indoctrinate children and worse

I hate them for this, I was so looking forward to taking my grandson to Diz, but I'll be danged if I do now..this is pure f'n 🦬💩

VN Store

Back