The Fact that most

If we played the Jags 100 times, we'd be blown out 100 times.

The only way we'd win one is if they got tired of beating us and said "Take a forfeit".

Some of you clearly don't understand the difference between the NFL and major college football.

This x a zillion

The 98 Vols or any other Vols team EVER would not beat the Jags... Nor the 0-16 Lions... Nor the '76 Bucs.. None..

Well, maybe the Bucs...

Please stop with that garbage..

This year Oregon and Alabubba are pretty much losses in my mind. Everyone else is potentially beatable.

Most of what you said is true, but 2013 Oregon is again Oregon. They lack defense. It has been and still appears to be their Achilles heel. They must grow up in size (too small) to stop the run or they will not win the bigger games. You can't score without the ball. It remains their stopper.

What does that matter if we can't pass the ball and they stick 8-9 in the box?

Most of what you said is true, but 2013 Oregon is again Oregon. They lack defense. It has been and still appears to be their Achilles heel. They must grow up in size (too small) to stop the run or they will not win the bigger games. You can't score without the ball. It remains their stopper.

Oregon gets outplayed about once a year...

Boy, they sure are "soft"...

Ducks hammered Virginia y'day... We Vol fans will definetly see what kind of team and coaches we have come next Saturday at 7pm. Alert!!! Please have have a good supply of beer and nerve pills when watching this game.. if vomiting and headache occurs following game please consult a Dr. If cannot find a Dr call 911...go vols..

What does that matter if we can't pass the ball and they stick 8-9 in the box?

Friend, you missed the point. I wasn't addressing UT playing Oregon. I was addressing the assertion that UO is possibly the best team in 2013 FBS, and why Oregon has not won their bigger games in the past. They have a small defense and it catches up with them when they play top tier, ball control teams.

Oregon gets outplayed about once a year...

Boy, they sure are "soft"...

You made my point while missing my point. Their defense is not top tier against ball control offenses. That is why they have not been the top team in FBS. It appears that the 2013 UO team is no different - quick scoring, top offense, suspect defense...to win BCS.

Hold on guys

I have just got off the phone with Santa Clause and he guaranteed a win

He's going to get the Tooth Fairy to run interference while the Easter Bunny and The Great Pumpkin(not Fulmer) alter their playbook

Dudes, its our game

You made my point while missing my point. Their defense is not top tier against ball control offenses. That is why they have not been the top team in FBS. It appears that the 2013 UO team is no different - quick scoring, top offense, suspect defense...to win BCS.

They were 3 points from being the National Champions in 2010, and lost on a FG with seconds left.

It's not like they were destroyed by Auburn that game, so let's not act like it was proven they can't win the NC.

Friend, you missed the point. I wasn't addressing UT playing Oregon. I was addressing the assertion that UO is possibly the best team in 2013 FBS, and why Oregon has not won their bigger games in the past. They have a small defense and it catches up with them when they play top tier, ball control teams.

Then the question is our team a top tier ball control team?

Hold on guys

He's going to get the Tooth Fairy to run interference while the Easter Bunny and The Great Pumpkin(not Fulmer) alter their playbook

Dudes, its our game

For some reason, I just don't believe you.

Reactions: 1 person
They were 3 points from being the National Champions in 2010, and lost on a FG with seconds left.

It's not like they were destroyed by Auburn that game, so let's not act like it was proven they can't win the NC.

Relentless to the point. (Pun intended.)

Hold on guys

Dudes, its our game

Oh come on, we all know you're lying.....there's no such thing as the Great Pumpkin.

Nice try.

The Vols could beat the Jaguars who are the worst team in the NFL and will get the #1 pick in the NFL next year. If the Jags win more than 4 I'll be surprised!

No they couldn't. Would get absolutely boat raced by any NFL team.... including the Jags.

VN Store

Back