The Future Right-Wingers Want....

As an American, it shames me to say, we were never a nation of laws. We had great stuff printed, but in practice, American constantly contradicted what was written. Historic and ongoing treatment of Native Americans, Chinese Americans, African-Americans, Jewish-Americans, women, and for quite a while, Irish-Americans is the witness of the lie. Even now, if your color is wrong, or even your clothes are wrong, you can be detained arrested, or literally run off because of that. The sheer number of times so-called law enforcement have killed browns (others too at times) and gotten away with it under some bamboozling excuse is another witness. Even when you're sitting inside your own home watching TV, or on your porch reading a book, or even walking down the street with a broom you just purchased. We were never a nation of laws. Bigotry made sure of that.
Bigotry under Lyndon Johnson cascaded majority of your stated issues, with his war on poverty. So, as I said it starts at home.

Bigotry under Lyndon Johnson cascaded majority of your stated issues, with his war on poverty. So, as I said it starts at home.
Bigotry is an American trait, no matter what political party is in. Your inability to acknowledge that says a lot about what your home upbringing was like. Bias and hate is taught, kids don't do it naturally.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Bigotry is an American trait, no matter what political party is in. Your inability to acknowledge that says a lot about what your home upbringing was like. Bias and hate is taught, kids don't do it naturally.
Pretty sure I acknowledged it when I stated under Lyndon Johnson. Or as you do, just skip over that part. So again, it starts at home…no matter the race. Home where kids are taught. The dynamic of the home is the building blocks for your media view of how the world reacts and not where it starts.

Pretty sure I acknowledged it when I stated under Lyndon Johnson. Or as you do, just skip over that part. So again, it starts at home…no matter the race. Home where kids are taught. The dynamic of the home is the building blocks for your media view of how the world reacts and not where it starts.
No, you did not acknowledge bigotry was an American trait, you glued it to LBJ. What you're doing now is ducking the fact I used your own words to pin you to the mat. So, now you're trying to petition the referee for a do-over.

Bigotry is a human trait.
Americans are humans. Least, I think they are. Sometimes, I'm not exactly sure, nonetheless, I believe they are.
And no matter how you may try to duck the truth, America is a bigoted nation. Our history is a damning witness to the truth of it.
As a matter-of-fact, a, I think Norwegian place kicker for the Vikings, IIRC, left and went back home. He stated that the USA was a nation of haters.
That was only about 3-5 years ago. He's right actually.

No, you did not acknowledge bigotry was an American trait, you glued it to LBJ. What you're doing now is ducking the fact I used your own words to pin you to the mat. So, now you're trying to petition the referee for a do-over.
So by your stance Lyndon Johnson wasn’t a “bigot”? It’s a yes/no. If we are talking ducking as I went decades to the problem of today and you avoided it by just going with the headlines. Not sure you understand what an American trait is.

So by your stance Lyndon Johnson wasn’t a “bigot”? It’s a yes/no. If we are talking ducking as I went decades to the problem of today and you avoided it by just going with the headlines. Not sure you understand what an American trait is.
It's not a yes/no question. It's a twisting of the topic into what it wasn't and isn't about, for the purpose of entrapment, just the sort of tactic a sleazy lawyer would try to pull off in court. Shoo, fly, you have already proven you really are. I'm not running your circular track, it leads to nowhere, as we both know.

Call your wolf pack, they're waiting.

It's not a yes/no question. It's a twisting of the topic into what it wasn't and isn't about, for the purpose of entrapment, just the sort of tactic a sleazy lawyer would try to pull off in court. Shoo, fly, you have already proven you really are. I'm not running your circular track, it leads to nowhere, as we both know.

Call your wolf pack, they're waiting.
So your ability is to only see now and how when it’s going or ended. It’s cool, depth of topics isn’t for everyone. And yes, it is a yes/no question. He was a bigot that caused much of the problems still seen today on the issues you brought up.

Americans are humans. Least, I think they are. Sometimes, I'm not exactly sure, nonetheless, I believe they are.
And no matter how you may try to duck the truth, America is a bigoted nation. Our history is a damning witness to the truth of it.
As a matter-of-fact, a, I think Norwegian place kicker for the Vikings, IIRC, left and went back home. He stated that the USA was a nation of haters.
Travel more with a passport.

Just because there have been some terrible people in Christian leadership roles doesn’t mean that “faith leaders are often sexual predators” and you know that but you’re just stirring the pot as usual.
And statistically, I believe school teachers are an even worse threat. Maybe we should shut down schools? 🙄

But it IS a human trait. It is baked into our DNA. Early man learned that you were safer with your own people than from the other tribes; so we started reflexively mistrusting people “different” from our own group. And it doesn’t even have to be racial. Norwegians, who you mentioned, really dislike Swedes even though they look identical. Every nation on earth has its prejudices, be they racial, political, religious, or some other reason. Heck, we here on Vol nation should probably all admit that we are bigoted in a way against Florida, Georgia, or Alabama fans.
I am not saying that prejudice is right or acceptable in any way. But it IS a universal human trait and it takes lots of daily work on each of our parts to lessen it.

But it IS a human trait. It is baked into our DNA. Early man learned that you were safer with your own people than from the other tribes; so we started reflexively mistrusting people “different” from our own group. And it doesn’t even have to be racial. Norwegians, who you mentioned, really dislike Swedes even though they look identical. Every nation on earth has its prejudices, be they racial, political, religious, or some other reason. Heck, we here on Vol nation should probably all admit that we are bigoted in a way against Florida, Georgia, or Alabama fans.
I am not saying that prejudice is right or acceptable in any way. But it IS a universal human trait and it takes lots of daily work on each of our parts to lessen it.
Understood. And as I said in my post, American are humans. Further, we are a nation (though there's some convincing debate to the contrary), ego, America is a bigoted nation.

So he left one of the most ethnically diverse countries on Earth to go home where the black population is 1 or 2%? Interesting virtue signaling.

Last edited:
So he left one of the most ethically diverse countries on Earth to go home where the black population is 1 or 2%? Interesting virtue signaling.

Sounded good in the press. Make millions, leave bad place to go home where diversity is minimal while targeting hate in the states

Reactions: whodeycin85
So he left one of the most ethically diverse countries on Earth to go home where the black population is 1 or 2%? Interesting virtue signaling.
Ask him about it, though I doubt you really want to know. Seems to me, you and the pack just want to grumble and condemn the guy for daring to say what is true. But ask him if you run into him. I do have a suggestion. Rather than getting your panties crumbled, Elsa the whole topic, which started rather simple, but got country road detoured into a closed road dead end, ignore it.

Ask him about it, though I doubt you really want to know. Seems to me, you and the pack just want to grumble and condemn the guy for daring to say what is true. But ask him if you run into him. I do have a suggestion. Rather than getting your panties crumbled, Elsa the whole topic, which started rather simple, but got country road detoured into a closed road dead end, ignore it.

Love it or leave it.

America is such a racist country. But there’s an uncontrolled surge at the borders to get into it.

Love it or leave it.

America is such a racist country. But there’s an uncontrolled surge at the borders to get into it.
Another detour from the original topic, which was about LBJ being the source of bigotry. You people are great at dragging a topic out of its house into a cesspool.

Might want to brush up if you’re talking of Kaare Vedvik. If we are doing matter-of-fact.

Another detour from the original topic, which was about LBJ being the source of bigotry. You people are great at dragging a topic out of its house into a cesspool.
Not sure you can say “you people”. Gets lumped into “bigotry” and racial divide.

I didn’t go back to the beginning. I’m in at the point that the US is a racist country (as if the rest of the planet isn’t). How many crackers are in China and Japan? How are the LGBTQs accepted in the Far East? Why are there so many Hispanic/Latinos wanting cross the border illegally and become citizens?

VN Store

Back