The Golf Thread

Speaking of jinxes, Fowler needs to bail on the prison getup with the dumbass flat billed hat pulled over his ears.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

In the heat and humidity, it's going a mile around here. I've full clubbed down on all my yardages. It's insane.

It is here too. And for a few weeks here before the rain drives were rolling out to stupid distances.

Speaking of jinxes, Fowler needs to bail on the prison getup with the dumbass flat billed hat pulled over his ears.

He's gotta get a haircut and a tweeze before he takes that bucket hat off. Dude is turning into teen wolf.

congrats on the pending homecoming..
Good luck with the new sticks...
I prefer the Clevelands...I had always used them, then my wife got me Vokey's for X-mas, and they have a different site line that took me awhile to get use to..
The club face is a little shorter, and the toe is more rounded

thanks. I might just stick with the Clevelands then. For years I hit the black pearl/gunmetal versions but the last time I bought a set of wedges (I play w/ 3 wedges, 52,56,60), I bought the oil quench and for some reason I just don't like them as much.

The only thing that Cleveland did that I don't like is start putting those plastics inserts on the back of the club face...

I think the CG's 12's are the last version with out them

the CG15s don't have that insert, but i know what your'e talking about

Cleveland+CG15+Black+Chrome+Wedge.jpg

I'm a vokey guy myself. Had both but just prefer the vokey design. It's all a matter of how it fits your eye.

Got 18 in this evening with the wife. She got tired after her front nine 59 and just rode in the cart on the back nine.

I'm a vokey guy myself. Had both but just prefer the vokey design. It's all a matter of how it fits your eye.

I'm Vokeys too. I hate that rounded leading edge on the Clevelands.

About to play Regatta Bay in fla. If my TN greens and fairways were like this, I'd shoot 2-4 strokes better every round. Might as well be hitting off of a little tiny tee in the fairway.

About to play Regatta Bay in fla. If my TN greens and fairways were like this, I'd shoot 2-4 strokes better every round. Might as well be hitting off of a little tiny tee in the fairway.

go next door to Kelly Plantation if you get the chance...

VN Store

Back