The Golf Thread

Anybody hit the new Nike balls? A buddy just handed me a sleeve today, told me I would like them better than the B330. I'm in doubt. (This guy is a 20+ handicap but plays with about $1500 worth of gear.)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Anybody hit the new Nike balls? A buddy just handed me a sleeve today, told me I would like them better than the B330. I'm in doubt. (This guy is a 20+ handicap but plays with about $1500 worth of gear.)

I have only played bridgestone for @ last several years. Better balls are out there but its a comfort level.

More than the swing path. How about an open club face & it don't matter if you're swinging out to in or in to out or straight back & through.

Slice is caused by spin on the ball. I was just giving advice on how it could be corrected. This was not about a push or a pull.

You can still hitting a banana by taking the club inside just like you can Still hook the ball by taking it outside.

In baseball, at least, this happens. Letting your hands drift from your body will make you get around the baseball. Keeping them inside will help you work through it and back up the middle/right side.

Slice is caused by spin on the ball. I was just giving advice on how it could be corrected. This was not about a push or a pull.

You can hit a banana ball by jerking the club to the inside I promise. Without seeing him actually swing it's hard to assess.

I have four wedges in the bag. 48, 52, 56, 60. The 48 is from my old set of TaylorMade RAC TP's. The others are all Vokey's.

5adf8f74-7b30-4744-9b5e-f8477a102330_sport_photo_golf.jpg

You can hit a banana ball by jerking the club to the inside I promise. Without seeing him actually swing it's hard to assess.
That was the point. A slice is caused by open clubface relative to the clubhead path. Without seeing it, you can't really help.

Member guest this morning. My partner, a 12 handicap, has been known to throw a good score in every now and then. Here's to hoping today is one of those days.

VN Store

Back