The Golf Thread

He lacks class. He didn't need to say this was his best week ever. Tiger put him on the map. It was a shot.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Nobody? I knew who he was when Tiger picked him up. Was Butch Harmon also a nobody before Tiger?

Who cares if he took a shot at Tiger? Tiger is an arrogant prick who is destroying his golf game. I find his candid speech a nice change of pace in the golf world.

Tiger made Stevie a very wealthy man. And as far as his whining about not being kept on retainer when Tiger was injured goes - isn't that standard practice for ALL tour caddies (they only get paid when their player plays)? I would think that dipping into some of the $10 million plus Stevie's made carrying Tiger's bag might have tided him over for a while.

I'm thinking Notah Begay might be a solid choice for Tiger's next full-time caddie. The guy played the game at the highest level, his career is toast, and him and Tiger are tight going back to college.

Notah can't physically carry a bag

Nobody? I knew who he was when Tiger picked him up. Was Butch Harmon also a nobody before Tiger?

Who cares if he took a shot at Tiger? Tiger is an arrogant prick who is destroying his golf game. I find his candid speech a nice change of pace in the golf world.

Tell me where I said he was a "nobody", which you refer to 3 times. Tiger made Stevie. Period. Yeah, tiger is a prick. So. This was about Stevie. I'm not even a tiger fan.

Tell me where I said he was a "nobody", which you refer to 3 times. Tiger made Stevie. Period. Yeah, tiger is a prick. So. This was about Stevie. I'm not even a tiger fan.

You responded to bill who said he wasn't exactly a nobody. Your response implied the statement. I apologize for assuming that you typed the word "nobody". I had no idea that it offended you so.

BTW, where are the three times in that post? You using utgibbs calculator?

Last edited:
You responded to bill who said he wasn't exactly a nobody. Your response implied the statement. I apologize for assuming that you typed the word "nobody". I had no idea that it offended you so.

Not offended man. A lot of posters make up bs on here in order to validate a point or spin words. I thought you were. You weren't.
frankly, I don't like either one of the guys, but the scale tilts for me to the one who runs his mouth. Really, I'm against the mouthy guy in almost every situation.
And no gibbsa calculator. I used the bama NC count system.

You like a person to sound ungrateful and frankly a big baby? The fact he took all the attention away from Scott, who played an excellent tournament, is pathetic.

You like a person to sound ungrateful and frankly a big baby? The fact he took all the attention away from Scott, who played an excellent tournament, is pathetic.

I don't find honesty the same as a big baby. I don't think he accused Tiger of anything other than disloyalty. But that's not news, ask Fluff, Butch, and Elin.

the tour shut Stevie down from taking his bib off on the 18th green, so everyone could see his valvoline sponsorship...

I don't find honesty the same as a big baby. I don't think he accused Tiger of anything other than disloyalty. But that's not news, ask Fluff, Butch, and Elin.

You really believe he means that this is his best win? He is just a holding a grudge and took a shot when he had the chance.

You really believe he means that this is his bt win? He is just a holding a grudge and took a shot when he had the chance.

A grudge? If he takes shots at Tiger a year later, then its a grudge. A week later is just hurt feelings.

Won my second match today 2&1. Playing for the Championship next weekend.

Sorry. Can't explain hurt feelings any clearer than hurt feelings.

No just wondering what a week later has to do anything but if you can't elaborate, I understand your posts make less and less sense as you go.

No just wondering what a week later has to do anything but if you can't elaborate, I understand your posts make less and less sense as you go.

You said he has a grudge. You don't have a grudge in a week, it takes awhile. Stevie is speaking out of hurt feelings, he's embarrassed, his ego is crushed. If he calls him out next year you can call it a grudge.

Tiger was only disloyal to his wife. The others are grown ass men & their relationship was basically business.

Tiger was only disloyal to his wife. The others are grown ass men & their relationship was basically business.

Dang cc, you have some of the most ignorant posts on here, right up there with Vegas and gibbs.

It may be hard for you to believe but loyalty actually occurs in other arrangements outside of marriage. Look it up.

Dang cc, you have some of the most ignorant posts on here, right up there with Vegas and gibbs.

It may be hard for you to believe but loyalty actually occurs in other arrangements outside of marriage. Look it up.

Loyalty does exist. But Stevie taking this stand publicly makes him no better than Woods.

He probably deserves it. Forget Tiger Woods, he overstepped his role with Adam Scott yesterday.

That's too bad, that was a great win for Adam. I'd love to here an honest response from Scott about it.

VN Store

Back