The GOP National Convention

Because PA is genuinely competitive and having a young VP who can speak to the issues that PAs post-industrial regions are experiencing could make a difference.
So he's young. Everything else you said is what everyone running will claim.

Because PA is genuinely competitive and having a young VP who can speak to the issues that PAs post-industrial regions are experiencing could make a difference.
My question would be can Vance turnout Western PA in large numbers.

Think the power brokers of DC would love to see Burgum as VP. If they are able to impeach and actually get Trump out (you know it’s coming), they would like Burgum in office.

I think Vance or Vivek would scare them from going after Trump.

Think the power brokers of DC would love to see Burgum as VP. If they are able to impeach and actually get Trump out (you know it’s coming), they would like Burgum in office.

I think Vance or Vivek would scare them from going after Trump.

I’d like to see Vivek just to watch what happens next .

Pretty much every poll disagrees with you with the current setup...

Biden or whoever the Democratic nominee is will win Michigan....

Is there anything Trumpier than the gangster being introduced by a man who's spent his career promoting cage fights?

Oh, my. What a low-class embarrassment the Republicans have become. It's now the Trailer Park GOP.

Is there anything Trumpier than the gangster being introduced by a man who's spent his career promoting cage fights?

Oh, my. What a low-class embarrassment the Republicans have become. It's now the Trailer Park GOP.

I'd say banging your way to the top is pretty low-class as well...

This is a thread for comment about the National Convention, starting Monday in Milwaukee.

Do we expect the VP nominee (to replace that traitor Pence) to be announced then? Who you got? I think its Burgman. A soft-spoken experienced hand to counter the master of bluster.

I do read that Melania is expected to appear, which is a relief as I was worried about her.

I also read that fake electors from 2020, even some criminally charged, are coming and are actually delegates. A mistake, imo, as it is easy fodder for attacking the convention as a redux of 1/6.
Why in the hell are you worried about Melania? Are you infatuated or something? I’m sure the Great Orangeman gives her plenty of Trump steaks.

I thought you had to be kidding and googled it.

What a cheap low rent, show this will be!

VN Store

Back