The Impeachment Thread

For a party that constantly complains about how triggered the left gets (he'll, Don Jr used "Triggered" as the title of the book he had someone write under his name), the GOP seems to be rather irascible.
Well, it is now a party whose leaders seem to disproportionately pick fights with women and children. 😂

Those b*tches and rugrats had it comin'
BBHM635-BLACKHEATHER-TK-DESIGN.jpg

I have never been able to hear him talking about Guam tipping over without laughing , and wondering how a grown man can even think that, much less let it come out in the open .

I wonder if he knows they flew B-52 missions over Vietnam from Guam. Those are pretty heavy - especially when there are lots of them. If it went like the missions from Okinawa, they were accompanied by tankers - those are pretty heavy, too. I can't even say I felt a little tremor when I saw planes come and go on Guam.

I so want one of the President's lawyers next week to say..

"You want to see a real Quid pro Quo? " then they play this vid..

The dims may actually have heard somewhere, and in their fuzzy little minds absorbed "The best defense is a good offense." I'm pretty sure that's been the name of the tune they've been playing all along. The flip side is that if they call attention to their plants, like the ambassador and a few others, it makes it look both vengeful and a CYA move if Trump takes action against them - poison pill strategy. They can still make a few smart moves from the dim/communist/politico-terrorist playbook even if those in the middle of the curve have the IQ of tepid water.

Yes the house should have called them. The senate isn’t required to. But it is quite comical for Trumps lawyers to complain about witnesses. Especially since you know, their client, is the only reason we don’t. And I don’t blame him bc I would play it the same way.

I don't think Trump's lawyers are playing with an empty hand. You argue against witnesses - apparently because you don't want what the dems have lined up. That's Option A - no more witnesses - the house blew it. Option B is you give in ... with the proviso you also bring in witnesses - the ones the dims absolutely don't want anybody to hear from. That either calls the dim bluff, or it gets really interesting from here out.

I don't think Trump's lawyers are playing with an empty hand. You argue against witnesses - apparently because you don't want what the dems have lined up. That's Option A - no more witnesses - the house blew it. Option B is you give in ... with the proviso you also bring in witnesses - the ones the dims absolutely don't want anybody to hear from. That either calls the dim bluff, or it gets really interesting from here out.
Testimony about others wrong doings wouldn’t impact testimony of Trumps wrong doings. That’s not how it works.

Reactions: Mick
Q is destroying everything ii it’s path. Just don’t know who he is, but everything that is posed by him, tells us the truth. It comes to light every time.

Testimony about others wrong doings wouldn’t impact testimony of Trumps wrong doings. That’s not how it works.
It’s relevant to the allegations......it could get real ugly real quick. I’ll all for it. Let’s air out all the corruption. I’m thinking the Democrats would be more worried about it than trump. Either way let’s do this

Or a setup.
Lol. Yea so they will show the video of Bidens comments that every moron on here keeps posting. Then the Dems roll out EVERY single government officials opinion that that prosecutor was a scumbag and it’s why he was bounced. These opinions existed well before this scandal. We’re reported on. This was Biden trying to re-live a Corn POP moment. Is it absurd his son got that job? Of course. Now apply that to Trumps admin.

VN Store

Back