The Impeachment Thread

Think about that , how much info do you think you’ll get from him “ before “ his book release date ? Do you really think he will get up on the stand and tell all before then?

He wouldn't have a choice and what difference does it make? I dgaf about whether bolton's book sells well - do you?

This leak just solidified a shtload of pre-orders. He's made his money...

He wouldn't have a choice and what difference does it make? I dgaf about whether bolton's book sells well - do you?

This leak just solidified a shtload of pre-orders. He's made his money...

and the timing of “ bombshell leak” doesn’t bother you at all ? Come on you wanted to be honest earlier .

Reactions: AM64
Seems that way , that’s why we are still waiting on those “ recordings” Woodson has . Remember them ?
Who? What? No, you usually come up with some sort of off base comparative and at this point I don't know what you're trying to compare.

Who? What? No, you usually come up with some sort of off base comparative and at this point I don't know what you're trying to compare.

Sorry , Bob WOODWARD . My spellcheck got me again . Is this still off base now ?

and the timing of “ bombshell leak” doesn’t bother you at all ? Come on you wanted to be honest earlier .
It would have bothered me had it not happened.
Most people want witnesses called.
Most people would actually prefer a fair trial.
Most people would like to have a better understanding of the truth.
The "bombshell leak" just increases the chances of providing what most people want, which also happens to be the right thing.

I wish I had the time to go back and dig up all the posts by you libs bashing Bolton, now he's a hero. So funny.
If that's your conclusion then you need to contact your liberal heros and ask them why they didn't call him in the House. I have never seen a jury responsible for calling witnesses

I don't care for Bolton's policies, but there is no reason to think he is not telling the truth on this, especially given the MOUNTAINS of testimony and documentation corroborating that Trump held up aid for personal political favors.

It would have bothered me had it not happened.
Most people want witnesses called.
Most people would actually prefer a fair trial.
Most people would like to have a better understanding of the truth.
The "bombshell leak" just increases the chances of providing what most people want, which also happens to be the right thing.

I would argue “ most people “ really just don’t care and from the ratings , it would be hard to prove otherwise . Most people probably aren’t thinking about it one way or the other and blow it off as just politics .

I would argue “ most people “ really just don’t care and from the ratings , it would be hard to prove otherwise . Most people probably aren’t thinking about it one way or the other and blow it off as just politics .

That's probably correct, but just because a lot of people are not paying close attention is no reason to ignore what Trump did.

I still don't know what you're talking about. Woodward, the guy Trump let hang around the White House? What are you comparing?

What about Bob?

I agreed with you that’s lies sell . Then gave Woodward’s book and his claim that he has recordings as the example .

Not really, what difference does it make when the information comes out? Should they wait until it's all over? You guys are for more concerned with trivial nuggets than it's implications that Trump has lied, again.

Apparently many simply refuse to or can't see the forest for the trees.

I don't care for Bolton's policies, but there is no reason to think he is not telling the truth on this, especially given the MOUNTAINS of testimony and documentation corroborating that Trump held up aid for personal political favors.
LOL. There was 0 testimony that's what happened

Either way, a clearer and more accurate understanding of the truth should never be viewed as a negative.
Any time that it is, alarm bells should be ringing.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Posts from the Trump supporters say otherwise. The Piece of Sh!t they have propped up on some pedestal and defended with their words are just not interested now?

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Posts from the Trump supporters say otherwise.

The posts from a Political Forum is what you are going to use ? I haven’t watched a complete minute of it . I dont believe any of them are truthful or honest . To be completely honest I just like to argue facts and play devils advocate.

VN Store

Back