The Impeachment Thread

I'm not sure if the Democrats really want witnesses. You have the Senator candidates who need to be freed up. Plus Bolton's book is going to come out and make it look like a cover up (which will be a candidate talking point, no doubt).

I'm not sure if the Democrats really want witnesses. You have the Senator candidates who need to be freed up. Plus Bolton's book is going to come out and make it look like a cover up (which will be a candidate talking point, no doubt).
I would gladly trade the Bidens, the whistleblower, Schiff, Pelosi and Alexandra Chalupa as witnesses in order to get John Bolton followed by Mike Pompeo, William Barr, Mick Mulvaney, Rudy Giuliani and Devin Nunes.

Reactions: tvolsfan and JCP201
I haven't seen anything that looks like something other than a politically motivated smear... and who is reporting these things? Anyone reputable? Not as far as I can tell. And yes, it's hearsay - which you don't want to believe when it is about Trump.

Blame the co-worker and their superior. Classic lib

Reactions: volfanjustin
I can't help but laugh at where that interview is taking place. It's on Fox News, who made John Bolton a paid contributor for the entirety of Obama's 8 years in office. Bolton literally appeared on every show which was on the Fox News Channel during those years.... but suddenly, he isn't credible in their estimation? That is going to be a hard sell for that network.

Also, if Bolton is so bad, why did Trump handpick him to be National Security Adviser? At what point is Trump accountable for these supposedly bad personnel choices? How did someone like John Bolton get so much power? That is easy. Fox News had him on as a regular paid contributor and that is where the President gets his news. Trump gave him that power.

Once again he was never called to testify in the House. Why is that? No spin just be honest. Did they forget to call him? Why would they not call him in the house?

I would gladly trade the Bidens, the whistleblower, Schiff, Pelosi and Alexandra Chalupa as witnesses in order to get John Bolton followed by Mike Pompeo, William Barr, Mick Mulvaney, Rudy Giuliani and Devin Nunes.
We need to know why schiff wouldn’t allow any R witnesses and say as too cowardly to go to court on the others.

We need to know why schiff wouldn’t allow any R witnesses and say as too cowardly to go to court on the others.
Then let's get him to testify and explain why he rejected the House Republican's witness list and why he didn't want to try and compel witness testimony in federal court. I'm not sure either answer will help Trump but if it gets Bolton, Pompeo, Barr, Mulvaney and Nunes to testify? I say HELL YEAH.

You will not get an answer to that. Besides it doesn't matter. The fact is no investigation took place and the aid was released before the September 30 deadline.
...after the whistleblower's complaint had already been filed and the attempts to keep it from Congress had failed. Why didn't the White House hand over the whistleblower's complaint to Congress within two weeks as required by law? They knew it looked bad.

...after the whistleblower's complaint had already been filed and the attempts to keep it from Congress had failed. Why didn't the White House hand over the whistleblower's complaint to Congress within two weeks as required by law? They knew it looked bad.

Then why did the whistle blower not testify in the house? I'll tell you because Schifts fingerprints are all over this complaint. Why is Schift not turning over testimony from the bunker?

Then why did the whistle blower not testify in the house? I'll tell you because Schifts fingerprints are all over this complaint. Why is Schift not turning over testimony from the bunker?
Very good questions. Don’t expect a good answer, just more liberal spin

Reactions: AM64

Why was this not included in the Impeachment articles?

VN Store

Back