The Impeachment Thread

Why was this not included in the Impeachment articles?
I don't know. They are picking their battles, I suppose. It is a matter of record that the White House fought having to hand over the whistleblower's complaint to Congress. It wasn't until Mitch McConnell made it clear that he couldn't help them, that they did finally hand over the whistleblower's complaint... just after they had lifted the hold on the military aid to the Ukraine, of course.

Let's examine the Trump defense team for a moment here:

Alan Dershowitz - a personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein who has been accused of raping one of Epstein's victims, Virginia Roberts.

Kenneth Starr- resigned as President of Baylor University following a Title IX lawsuit which revealed that he had been complicit in the cover ups of sexual abuse cases.

Pam Bondi- dropped an investigation into Trump University after Trump donated money to one of her campaigns.

What a brain trust.
Well, they're manhandling the Dems.

Let's examine the Trump defense team for a moment here:

Alan Dershowitz - a personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein who has been accused of raping one of Epstein's victims, Virginia Roberts.

Kenneth Starr- resigned as President of Baylor University following a Title IX lawsuit which revealed that he had been complicit in the cover ups of sexual abuse cases.

Pam Bondi- dropped an investigation into Trump University after Trump donated money to one of her campaigns.

What a brain trust.
A hell of a lot better and more qualified than wack jobs like Nadler or Schiff

What Graham said is not true. Even if the Bidens are guilty of some wrongdoing of their own, that still doesn't make it okay for the President of the United States to leverage military aid to a foreign government against their willingness to perform a political campaign favor. It is shocking that Graham would suggest that.

Reactions: MontyPython
I watched Dershowitz on the crime argument.

He says he had a "switch in attitude" !!!!!

Lol. He was ADAMANT in '99 that an actual crime was not necessary. ADAMANT.

ABSOLUTELY INSISTED ON IT.

The man has lost his soul. It's sad.

What Graham said is not true. Even if the Bidens are guilty of some wrongdoing of their own, that still doesn't make it okay for the President of the United States to leverage military aid to a foreign government against their willingness to perform a political campaign favor. It is shocking that Graham would suggest that.

It’s only ok for a VP to threaten to withhold funds to protect a corrupt company, their corrupt son, and their own corrupt a$$ if a certain person investigating them isn’t removed.

This is what the Senate will look like come Wednesday after the Trump Defense Team is done blowing the Dems sham impeachment BS all to hell........that's all folks.....as porky the pig says.

REAIWcl_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
It’s only ok for a VP to threaten to withhold funds to protect a corrupt company, their corrupt son, and their own corrupt a$$ if a certain person investigating them isn’t removed.

Please enumerate the exact "corruption" committed by Joe and Hunter Biden.

Hint: There is no evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe to date. Did Hunter cash in on his dad's name? No doubt. So did my old neighbor who was the son of a former President's cabinet member.

Unethical? You be the judge.
Illegal? I've seen no evidence of that to date.

And oh BTW... a Trump defense of "Biden did a bad thing, therefore my bad thing is unimpeachable" makes about as much sense as a bag of glass hammers.

Last edited:
Security would be much less far to less travel. We would save money.

It seems like presidential family members have security anyway, so why not let them work for it? I don't like the nepotism angle, but there are two sides to the issue ... they're going to be protected either way. Now I know you like the this is now and that was then thing, but you do remember that Obama's kids flew all over with friends on vacation trips and government sponsored body guards? They probably still have protection details, and they aren't working for us as payback.

VN Store

Back