The Impeachment Thread

It’s only ok for a VP to threaten to withhold funds to protect a corrupt company, their corrupt son, and their own corrupt a$$ if a certain person investigating them isn’t removed.
Again, even taking this at face value, it doesn't exonerate Trump from what he has been impeached for. It amounts to "what-about-ism".

Please enumerate the exact "corruption" committed by Joe and Hunter Biden.
My theory, and it's only a theory at this point, is that U.S. taxpayer money is being laundered through Ukraine , and maybe other countries, by funneling it to the children of some of our politicians. Corrupt politicians in Ukraine, and other countries, can pocket millions and family members of corrupt U.S. politicians can pocket millions.

Reactions: ajvol01 and AM64
What Graham said is not true. Even if the Bidens are guilty of some wrongdoing of their own, that still doesn't make it okay for the President of the United States to leverage military aid to a foreign government against their willingness to perform a political campaign favor. It is shocking that Graham would suggest that.
Can you point out where Trump leveraged military aid against Ukraine? Precisely?

Please enumerate the exact "corruption" committed by Joe and Hunter Biden.

Hint: There is no evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe to date. Did Hunter cash in on his dad's name? No doubt. So did my old neighbor who was the son of a former President's cabinet member.

Unethical? You be the judge.
Illegal? I've seen no evidence of that to date.

And oh BTW... a Trump defense of "Biden did a bad thing, therefore my bad thing is unimpeachable" makes about as much sense as a bag of glass hammers.

Lol. So there’s no wrongdoing in threatening to withhold funds unless a prosecutor investigating corruption involving a company that you and your family are cashing in off of is removed?

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL69
None of the cans and that’s the problem the money was delivered and no mention publicly of an investigation into the Bidens/End
And Prez Z is on record saying there was no pressure or leverage. They are relying on second and third hand testimony and assumption that Trump wanted to pressure them. However, even if we were to allow the possibility that Trump wanted to, this isn't 1984, and we don't convict people of thought crimes or what they'd like to do.

It baffles me that people who seem to be otherwise mentally functional haven't grasped the losing hand that the Dems are bluffing.

And Prez Z is on record saying there was no pressure or leverage. They are relying on second and third hand testimony and assumption that Trump wanted to pressure them. However, even if we were to allow the possibility that Trump wanted to, this isn't 1984, and we don't convict people of thought crimes or what they'd like to do.

It baffles me that people who seem to be otherwise mentally functional haven't grasped the losing hand that the Dems are bluffing.

It’s mind blowing for sure it’s minority report come to life 😂

Reactions: AM64
Again, even taking this at face value, it doesn't exonerate Trump from what he has been impeached for. It amounts to "what-about-ism".

There is zero evidence to support the party line impeachment. There is plenty of evidence to support your made up word. The dumb mfers are on video admitting it....every one of the dumb a$$es. 😂

Can you point out where Trump leveraged military aid against Ukraine? Precisely?
Sure thing.

The Articles of Impeachment Resolution

ARTICLE I : ABUSE OF POWER

(2nd paragraph)

Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage. President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by conditioning official United States Government acts of significant value to Ukraine on its public announcement of the investigations. President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of personal political benefit. In so doing, President Trump used the powers of the Presidency in a manner that compromised the national security of the United States and undermined the integrity of the United States democratic process. He thus ignored and injured the interests of the Nation.

Sure thing.

The Articles of Impeachment Resolution

ARTICLE I : ABUSE OF POWER

(2nd paragraph)

Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage. President Trump also sought to pressure the Government of Ukraine to take these steps by conditioning official United States Government acts of significant value to Ukraine on its public announcement of the investigations. President Trump engaged in this scheme or course of conduct for corrupt purposes in pursuit of personal political benefit. In so doing, President Trump used the powers of the Presidency in a manner that compromised the national security of the United States and undermined the integrity of the United States democratic process. He thus ignored and injured the interests of the Nation.

🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

ZERO EVIDENCE

VN Store

Back