The Impeachment Thread

That is crazy. John Bolton worked for Fox News as a paid contributor for 8 years. Bolton was hyper-critical of every decision that Obama made. Bolton appeared on Lou Dobbs show many times. These people have no conscience.
Lol. At one time he was like a mustachioed Republican koolaid man.

"I'm with the Bush-Cheney team, and I'm here to stop the count."
Those were the words John Bolton yelled as he burst into a Tallahassee library on Saturday, Dec. 9, 2000, where local election workers were recounting ballots cast in Florida's disputed presidential race between George W. Bush and Al Gore.

John Bolton Vs. Democracy

All he does is whine about being a victim all day on Twitter. We could have just gotten any Cultural Studies major at Hampshire College if that was what the presidency required.

And their trust fund would have covered their salary just like Trump.

But then is it paranoia when they really are after you - when it started before even taking office and there was never a letup? I've always despised Trump, but your side has changed that considerably. You're likely to find in the next election that your side's savage ankle biting has consequences that you don't like. You keep yanking on Trump's leash when you should have been giving him rope and letting him think he could do no wrong rather than having to watch his back.

Reactions: 37L1
Trump wasn't illegally investigted by a political rival unless you consider Comey and Mueller political rivals when they conducted their legal investigations into Russian election interference and the hacking of the DNC. Then you have team trump trying to find a way to use those stolen emails before they even became public knowledge.

You are really going with that while knowing of the corruption in the FISA process? As far as the stolen emails, the FBI obviously wasn't going to find them ... generally you have to actually look to find something. Apparently in your mind what dims do is opposition research but republicans doing the same is criminal and/or abuse.

But then is it paranoia when they really are after you - when it started before even taking office and there was never a letup? I've always despised Trump, but your side has changed that considerably. You're likely to find in the next election that your side's savage ankle biting has consequences that you don't like. You keep yanking on Trump's leash when you should have been giving him rope and letting him think he could do no wrong rather than having to watch his back.

Since I've worked on a bunch of GOP state, local and presidential campaigns, I'm assuming when you say "your side's savage ankle biting has consequences that you don't like" you mean there is a dark comeuppance forthcoming for the followers of The Chosen One?

Or are you saying that all of us who noticed that Trump was an amoral, unprincipled, ignorant, entitled jackass wearing women's makeup (except around the eyes-that burns), should have just told him how great he is like every other person in his life has done up to now and that would somehow lead to a new sense of humility? I'm not buying it.

Reactions: Mick
Lol. At one time he was like a mustachioed Republican koolaid man.

John Bolton Vs. Democracy
Apparently, former White House Chief of Staff General John Kelly, has sided with John Bolton. General Kelly had this to say about The New York Times report that President Donald Trump instructed Bolton to maintain the freeze on the military aid to the Ukraine until Ukrainian officials had begun investigations into Democrats, including the Bidens.

"If John Bolton says that in the book, I believe John Bolton. Every single time I was with him... he always gave the president the unvarnished truth." - John Kelly, while speaking to a Florida audience on Monday

I guess the smear campaign against John Kelly will commence. That is the Trump Team modus operandi. Everyone is lying, everyone has a selfish agenda... that is everyone except the crusader for truth, justice and the American way, the modern day Eliot Ness himself, Donald Trump - whose virtue can never be questioned.

Change the laws. No ambiguity. Black and white. Succinct, to the point, and no room for interpretation.

Once again, an issue of career politicians (and lawyers) who don't do sh** in D.C..

Seemingly, the laws on the books, and the ability to bend and take opposing trains of thought on the same words that currently exist as the R's and D's are, is a problem. Fix it. Spell the sh** out so that 1st graders could read, and tell you what is said.

Collectively congress can't muster the wisdom of a first grader much less be as coherent.

You are really going with that while knowing of the corruption in the FISA process? As far as the stolen emails, the FBI obviously wasn't going to find them ... generally you have to actually look to find something. Apparently in your mind what dims do is opposition research but republicans doing the same is criminal and/or abuse.
What corruption? Horowitz didn't say there was any "corruption". Was Mueller corrupt? Comey? Were they "political rivals" of Trump? Yes I'm going with that. Are you still going with "witch hunt", "hoax" and "no collusion"?

What corruption? Horowitz didn't say there was any "corruption". Was Mueller corrupt? Comey? Were they "political rivals" of Trump? Yes I'm going with that. Are you still going with "witch hunt", "hoax" and "no collusion"?
Please don't type 🐂💩. The Horowitz found Fisa problems and you know it.

Reactions: AM64
Since I've worked on a bunch of GOP state, local and presidential campaigns, I'm assuming when you say "your side's savage ankle biting has consequences that you don't like" you mean there is a dark comeuppance forthcoming for the followers of The Chosen One?

Or are you saying that all of us who noticed that Trump was an amoral, unprincipled, ignorant, entitled jackass wearing women's makeup (except around the eyes-that burns), should have just told him how great he is like every other person in his life has done up to now and that would somehow lead to a new sense of humility? I'm not buying it.

Sorry, I pegged you as a dim rather than a never Trumper.

I don't even disagree with your analysis of Trump. In fact what I was trying to imply (apparently not well) was that given enough rope, Trump would likely have hung himself. However, by making him play defense, dims have achieved just the opposite. We tend to be a nation who defends the underdog, and it takes a lot of effort to put Trump in that role, but the fools on the other side of the agenda have managed.

Reactions: 37L1
Derisively calling someone a lesbian. Total leftist move.
It's funny how quick the right is to admit their guys are douche bags, once they turn against their dear leader. Where were the attacks on John Bolton's character while he was still serving as National Security Adviser? (cue the sound of crickets chirping in a forest)

It's funny how quick the right is to admit their guys are douche bags, once they turn against their dear leader. Where were the attacks on John Bolton's character while he was still serving as National Security Adviser? (cue the sound of crickets chirping in a forest)

I recall several on here who did not like the appointment. Regardless, you are not going to have people necessarily bitch and complain about such as appointment anyways. Not a dang thing anyone can do about it.

Reactions: BigOrangeD and AM64
Of course they found "problems" but there wasn't any evidence of "corruption". I know this but you refuse to accept it.

Looks like we're headed toward what is the meaning of "is" if this line continues. There was fraud and corruption in the FISA process by FBI staff ... now whether it was with the blessings of or just "unintentionally" initiated by FBI outsiders within the Obama administration and/or DNC is the question.

I recall several on here who did not like the appointment. Regardless, you are not going to have people necessarily bitch and complain about such as appointment anyways. Not a dang thing anyone can do about it.
I recall several liberals on here not liking it, such as myself... I don't remember any of the Trump minions speaking out against him.

VN Store

Back