The Impeachment Thread

It was evidenced to me in 95 when minority leader Dick Gephardt fresh off an A$$ kicking by Meet Gingrich was saying that Republicans want senior citizens to eat dogfood.
Yea, that was a stupid comment.
But Newt was a piece of sh!t.

I agree you're a good republican. The ole MSM and government BAD propaganda spewed by FOX and "friends" has people saying the darnedest things.

Ahem ... how many republican presidents have you voted for ? I’ll bet I’ve voted for more Democrat presidents than you have Republicans . 😊

Propaganda didn’t start with FOX and friends .

Last person to balance the budget
Preaching family values while he was screwing around on and then divorcing his second wife who was battling cancer summarized him perfectly.

Good times, Rush and Newt leading the family values brigade. That is when I knew a large segment of society was STOOPID.

Reactions: Mick
Preaching family values while he was screwing around on and then divorcing his second wife who was battling cancer summarized him perfectly.

Good times, Rush and Newt leading the family values brigade. That is when I knew a large segment of society was STOOPID.

And you loved you some Billy C?

Reactions: AM64
When he was having a 20 year old underling ..... Let's just say bringing him cigars to the oval office after hours in her blue 👗?
That was obviously wrong, but still nowhere near as hypocritical as the Rushes and Newts of the family values brigade.

That was obviously wrong, but still nowhere near as hypocritical as the Rushes and Newts of the family values brigade.

Defacing the most famous office in the United States with a girl not that much older than his daughter? I get the Rush hate he is responsible for the demise of the 💯 of information being reported as gossip for the Democrats.

I know it's okey dokey for Schitt to lie in the House of Rep and get away with such behavior....but is he also allowed to lie all day to the Senate?
Just curious because, I can't believe the Sergeant-of-Arms hasn't handcuffed that giant turd POS & hauled his ass off to jail where he shouldn't see daylight to fart in.....oh, and take No Nads with him for company.

Reactions: AM64 and vols40

VN Store

Back