The Impeachment Thread

Hmm, why would we want to protect a whistleblower? What a novel question that no one has ever answered before.

And we're NOT protecting the whistleblowers' communications. We're protecting his identity. To the extent his communications are being protected it's to ensure his identity is not deduced from them.

Defacing the most famous office in the United States with a girl not that much older than his daughter? I get the Rush hate he is responsible for the demise of the 💯 of information being reported as gossip for the Democrats.
LOL....In my honest opinion, Trump does more on a daily basis to deface the office than did Clinton with that scandal.
Not sure what you're saying about Rush, but he is a Charlatan rivaled only by Hannity. I've always questioned their audience.

And we're NOT protecting the whistleblowers' communications. We're protecting his identity. To the extent his communications are being protected it's to ensure his identity is not deduced from them.

Which inherently raises questions. It is not acceptable for anyone, real or imaginary, to provide an anonymous deposition/file a complaint to damage a political foe. It reeks of corruption, and smells like bullsh!t. If this supposed whistleblower has the goods, then have the nads to lay it out in-person and in public view.

Guess what? He doesn’t have the goods, and it is more likely a figment of Schiff’s imagination.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Which inherently raises questions. It is not acceptable for anyone, real or imaginary, to provide an anonymous deposition/file a complaint to damage a political foe. It reeks of corruption and smells like bullish!t. If this supposed whistleblower has the goods, then have the nads to lay it out in-person.

Guess what? He doesn’t have the goods, and it is more likely a figment of Schiff’s imagination.
??????? Everything has been substantiated and validated.

??????? Everything has been substantiated and validated.

No, it hasn’t.

How about we report you to the Hall County School Board for gross stupidity? Should we be protected while you’re investigated and fired? I’d find it funny because you would deserve it (if you’re as dumb in real life as you are on here, parents should be outraged that you’re allowed within 100 miles of a school), but you’d want the whistleblower to vouch for his complaint.

Let’s see you spin this on one of your BS continuums.

Translation: "Why can't everyone be woke and smart like us and hate the Orange Man?"

Trump has taken their joke away about being orange and laughs at himself. That just chaps his enemies craw.

And I'm a little surprised that orange offends so many liberals on this board. If they were UK fans they would say the Vols have ugly or prison orange. Yep, orange is laughable.

LOL....In my honest opinion, Trump does more on a daily basis to deface the office than did Clinton with that scandal.
Not sure what you're saying about Rush, but he is a Charlatan rivaled only by Hannity. I've always questioned their audience.

Something against the largest audiences?

Reactions: VolnJC

Cross examination would be preferred even in a closed session.

Which inherently raises questions. It is not acceptable for anyone, real or imaginary, to provide an anonymous deposition/file a complaint to damage a political foe. It reeks of corruption and smells like bullish!t. If this supposed whistleblower has the goods, then have the nads to lay it out in-person.

Not the nads

That's horse crap. He is a CIA hack. He can handle it. But why won't Schift release the transcript of the ICIG?

Reactions: AM64 and VolnJC
Just part of the classic American tradition of defense counsel paying off the jury. Good stuff. MAGA! Jimmy Hoffa wishes it had been this easy for him.

VN Store

Back