The Impeachment Thread

Hell no. Bowl said he could live with acknowledging President Trump did something inappropriate but impeachment and removal wasn’t warranted. Why couldn’t the “leadership” in your all’s party not also live with that?

Of course you wouldn't. I just wanted to see if you had any semblance of rational thought.

So you agree that what Trump did was inappropriate?
Yes. And what House Dems have done since taking power, looking for any reason to impeach is also inappropriate. Many of them are on record screeching for impeachment before they ever found anything to attempt to impeach him on. But I highly doubt any Dems will admit how inappropriate that was.

Even the RINO from Tennessee voted no witnesses. That should tell libs a lot. No case bozos.:)

Are you functioning?
Alexander said it was proven. Those are the facts. Sounds more like the case was proven.
The incorrect opinion is that it does not rise to an impeachable offense.

Reactions: tvolsfan
I thought it involved a Constitutional amendment and had to be proposed by Congress itself. Is that wrong?
I'm under the impression the people can get around that but it takes an effort through the courts to get it on the ballot. It was awhile ago that I saw the term. At any rate, I'm for term limits as well.

Reactions: AM64
Yes. And what House Dems have done since taking power, looking for any reason to impeach is also inappropriate. Many of them are on record screeching for impeachment before they ever found anything to attempt to impeach him on. But I highly doubt any Dems will admit how inappropriate that was.
Was all of the Benghazi investigation appropriate. I think they went overboard to keep it in the news cycle to smear Hillary. What do you think?

I heard "lock her up" as a rallying cry from the republicans for over a year before the election , But that's different right?

Are you functioning?
Alexander said it was proven. Those are the facts. Sounds more like the case was proven.
The incorrect opinion is that it does not rise to an impeachable offense.
Yep, No case Luth. Trump did nothing that a DIM has not already done including your Savior Obama. Sometimes Quid Pro Quos are needed to get things accomplished like what Joe Biden did.

Reactions: AM64
Was all of the Benghazi investigation appropriate. I think they went overboard to keep it in the news cycle to smear Hillary. What do you think?

I heard "lock her up" as a rallying cry from the republicans for over a year before the election , But that's different right?

No help needed in "smearing" Hillary, she does a fine job all on her own.

Must have been some good drink specials at lunch yesterday.

Trump Derange syndrome done got to her.😂😂😂 All of these demos will be asleep in another five years. Even they are going to get jet lagged about impeachment. They probably dream about Trump in their heads every night. While Trump is out having rallies, visiting factories, and signing legislation everyday, they’re about wore out from the first three years. Just wait until he starts campaigning again. He will be having two or three rallies a day, wearing the other candidates out.

Reactions: AM64 and AirVol

And I'll add, I think the investigations, as they always do, took a political twist. Politicians smell blood and they'll take advantage. But I don't feel we ever got a reasonable explanation for Benghazi.

As for your add on, the "Lock her up" chants were really cumulative from all that Hillary has found herself involved in. It's funny how Hillary always found herself involved in wrongdoing and the public never got satisfying answers as to why. Instead, the sheep bleat "Republican propaganda conspiracy".

Reactions: AM64 and tennvols77
And I'll add, I think the investigations, as they always do, took a political twist. Politicians smell blood and they'll take advantage. But I don't feel we ever got a reasonable explanation for Benghazi.

As for your add on, the "Lock her up" chants were really cumulative from all that Hillary has found herself involved in. It's funny how Hillary always found herself involved in wrongdoing and the public never got satisfying answers as to why. Instead, the sheep bleat "Republican propaganda conspiracy".
It required oversight and that is all. If you still don't have the answers you agree with, I don't know what to tell you. What was Hillary's wrong doing in Benghazi?

VN Store

Back