The Impeachment Thread

No. She was either hated or loved by the public there was no middle, a complete polarizing individual. Unfortunately for her, more people just didn't like her at all to say the least.
Polarizing? Love or hate?
That's ringing a bell.
More evidently liked her than like Trump.

No. She was either hated or loved by the public there was no middle, a complete polarizing individual. Unfortunately for her, more people just didn't like her at all to say the least.
What are you saying No to? I guess you have absolutely no understanding of how the public comes to perceive the things they perceive. Why they hate one thing more than the other. It's not divine knowledge, it comes from socialization. It could come from you friend saying he/she thinks Hillary should be locked up, then you hear another person say it , then you hear a politician say it, then you hear it chanted at rallies over and over and then you come to believe that Hillary is bad and needs to be locked up. I know this is a complex concept of learning for you, so I will give you time to digest it.

Oh, and more people liked Hillary over Trump based on the votes.

Reactions: luthervol
That's exactly what I said.
Alexander is saying that Trump is obviously guilty as charged BUT it does not rise to the level of removal from office.
He's effectively saying somebody was doing 10 over the speed limit yet they’ve been put on political trial for attempted vehicular manslaughter.

What are you saying No to? I guess you have absolutely no understanding of how the public comes to perceive the things they perceive. Why they hate one thing more than the other. It's not divine knowledge, it comes from socialization. It could come from you friend saying he/she thinks Hillary should be locked up, then you hear another person say it , then you hear a politician say it, then you hear it chanted at rallies over and over and then you come to believe that Hillary is bad and needs to be locked up. I know this is a complex concept of learning for you, so I will give you time to digest it.

Oh, and more people liked Hillary over Trump based on the votes.

Insulting, why.......seriously, why?

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back