The Impeachment Thread

It's only inappropriate if there are no reasons to investigate Hunter Biden. If Hunter Biden mysteriously got a million dollar a year job in Ukraine while his Dad was in charge of foreign relations/negotiations with that country, it's not a stretch to say that this relationship deserves scrutiny. It's not like Trump said "I want you to find something on the Bidens and I don't care if you need to plant it somewhere." There were ample reasons to investigate this.
Wrong and utterly ridiculous.

Hell no. Bowl said he could live with acknowledging President Trump did something inappropriate but impeachment and removal wasn’t warranted. Why couldn’t the “leadership” in your all’s party not also live with that?
I said that I could live with Lamar Alexander's stance, which is to acknowledge that Trump's actions were wrong, but did not rise to the level of an impeachable offense or justify his removal from office. The problem up until now, is that no Republican in Congress has held that stance. Republicans have been giving Trump the defense that he wants, which is that his actions were completely appropriate and the July 25th phone call was "perfect". Alexander's statement yesterday was the first departure from that.

I said that I could live with Lamar Alexander's stance, which is to acknowledge that Trump's actions were wrong, but did not rise to the level of an impeachable offense or justify his removal from office. The problem up until now, is that no Republican in Congress has held that stance. Republicans have been giving Trump the defense that he wants, which is that his actions were completely appropriate and the July 25th phone call was "perfect". Alexander's statement yesterday was the first departure from that.
That Rino's beliefs and a couple of bucks will get you a medium coffee at Dunkin Donuts in the morning.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
I'm glad that RINO will be retiring soon most likely:rolleyes:

Just because something is prohibited doesn't mean doing it should have adverse consequences.

Thanks Marco! Amazing philosophy.

This is basically what Mexico did when they captured Chapo's son but then released him because his hooligans were killing civilians. Glad we're approaching Mexico status!

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back