The Impeachment Thread

It’s just one mans opinion and that man is also not looking for reelection. Also it’s convenient you all leave out the other 14 parts of his tweet
Alexander's stance is pretty spot on. It's time to move on. You'll conveniently forget one day that you were all in on such a corrupt POS. That's what happens to people without any backbone or principles

Yep. Ridiculous that so many Dim’s will vote for removal based on this sham of an indictment. I agree!
Such a sham, that two Republican Senators (Rubio has joined Alexander) have concurred with the allegation made under Article I : Abuse of Power... Trump did withhold military aid from the Ukraine, to facilitate an investigation into a political rival.

Says the guy who practiced tribal cowardice for 8 years prior to Trump. Those without a backbone are the first to tell everyone else they don't have a backbone.
And those who can't make a defense for their own actions are the first to play "what-about-ism" with others.

Such a sham, that two Republican Senators (Rubio has joined Alexander) have concurred with the allegation made under Article I : Abuse of Power... Trump did withhold military aid from the Ukraine, to facilitate an investigation into a political rival.
😂
And I agree with what Lamar said! I wish Trump hadn’t said any of this but Trump gonna Trump and this does not rise to the bar of impeachment much less any serious consideration of removal!

You libs went all in and expended ridiculous amounts of political capital and got ZERO ROI for it. This is exactly what many of us red hatters, myself included, said was going to happen at the start of this Schitt Show.

And in parting for your crying tone in your post 😘F3097D55-E122-4B33-AE50-F5BD5DE89D92.jpeg

VN Store

Back