The Impeachment Thread

A good lawyer could get any of us to commit perjury if they hassled us long enough. Trump would be an idiot to subject himself to that. You just want another way to get him 'cause your first 99 chances have failed. It's really getting pathetic.

Here's my heartfelt suggestion to you:

Forget trying to get this guy kicked out. It's only happened once in our 240 yr history. Instead work on finding a decent candidate that can beat him in November.. Seriously, that's where your efforts should go
You missed the point.
People are claiming Clinton was not impeached over a bj but because of perjury.
My claim, which you supported, is that every president, especially Trump, would perjure themselves under oath.
Which means, the only thing separating Trump from having committed additional impeachable offenses, is that he has refused to testify under oath.
But as far as getting Trump getting himself kicked out of office, it looks unlikely with the current state of complicity.

You missed the point.
People are claiming Clinton was not impeached over a bj but because of perjury.
My claim, which you supported, is that every president, especially Trump, would perjure themselves under oath.
Which means, the only thing separating Trump from having committed additional impeachable offenses, is that he has refused to testify under oath.
But as far as getting Trump getting himself kicked out of office, it looks unlikely with the current state of complicity.
92DFECAF-3585-4F98-9675-6EEFE2FD2449.gif

Sen. Murkowski's (sp?) statement on why she voted against bringing in witnesses was succinct and logical. Her ending comment - that we have reached a low point in the state of division in our country - rings very true. How do we get back to even a semblance of bipartisan operation?
Again, most knew Trump's election signaled a fall to rock bottom. Maybe it was necessary.

We hit rock bottom with Obama, Trump is the direct result of his failed treasonous presidency. Hilary offers more of the same and was rejected.. I’d get used to it if I were you. 👍
It seems as if 3 Rep. senators pretty much just publicly stated we are now at rock bottom. They all know.

VN Store

Back