The Impeachment Thread

Weaponized the intel agencies and spied on a rival political party’s opponent for starters.
Give me a break. Trump's own lawyers just used the insane defense that a president can do whatever he wants if he thinks it's for the benefit of the country. Either they are wrong (bingo) which makes Trump even more guilty; or they are correct, which means Obama nothing wrong even if he did those things (which he didn't).

Give me a break. Trump's own lawyers just used the insane defense that a president can do whatever he wants if he thinks it's for the benefit of the country. Either they are wrong (bingo) which makes Trump even more guilty; or they are correct, which means Obama nothing wrong even if he did those things (which he didn't).

Your a fool and your interpretation of Trumps defense is moronic, Obama spied on Carter Page and Trump yet you think he can do no wrong.The DOJ has admitted Page was spied on illegally with falsely obtained Fisa warrants. Do you live in a CNN cocoon?

Your a fool and your interpretation of Trumps defense is moronic, Obama spied on Carter Page and Trump yet you think he can do no wrong.The DOJ has admitted Page was spied on illegally with falsely obtained Fisa warrants. Do you live in a CNN cocoon?
Let's not forget the weaponized IRS that went after conservatives in a Presidential election year.

Good ol' lost emails, cell phones and plausible deniability.

Can you quote that defense? Having seen your continuum of "truths", pardon me for not taking you at your word.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
November, 2020:

McSally? Mcseeya.
Gardner? Gardbye.

Lamar said it best, in part:

"There is no need for more evidence to prove something that has already been proven"

Americans know this. By holding a sham trial, these GOP reps have been exposed as the corrupt Trump stooges they are.

I expect the Senate to flip to Dems, so even if (god help us) Trump somehow ekes out another 4 years of lies, he'll effectively have his tiny balls snipped.

McConnell?

images.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: luthervol
You missed the point.
People are claiming Clinton was not impeached over a bj but because of perjury.
My claim, which you supported, is that every president, especially Trump, would perjure themselves under oath.
Which means, the only thing separating Trump from having committed additional impeachable offenses, is that he has refused to testify under oath.
But as far as getting Trump getting himself kicked out of office, it looks unlikely with the current state of complicity.
So, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait...

You're taking:

(1) a poll of strangers' opinions about what trump "may or may not" do,

(2) your opinion about what "every" president "would" do

and you're using those things to:

(1) make Trump as guilty as Clinton
(2) excuse Clinton's crimes?

That's the argument you really want to make? I mean, I'm not surprised you'd come up with such vacuous logic. I am a bit surprised you'd think we would fall for it, though.

November, 2020:

McSally? Mcseeya.
Gardner? Gardbye.

Lamar said it best, in part:

"There is no need for more evidence to prove something that has already been proven"

Americans know this. By holding a sham trial, these GOP reps have been exposed as the corrupt Trump stooges they are.

I expect the Senate to flip to Dems, so even if (god help us) Trump somehow ekes out another 4 years of lies, he'll effectively have his tiny balls snipped.

CC1F852F-5E17-43EA-89D9-4C27FB0DAC65.gif

VN Store

Back