The Impeachment Thread

Dear Sean Hannity, Please shut the f*** up. Your opinions don't matter. You are nothing but an entertainer. At least Jimmy Kimmel is funny.
No he's not. Not since he went for cheap Trump bashing jokes. And like the leftist you are you can't even make up your own rants. You have to steal mine.

November, 2020:

McSally? Mcseeya.
Gardner? Gardbye.

Lamar said it best, in part:

"There is no need for more evidence to prove something that has already been proven"

Americans know this. By holding a sham trial, these GOP reps have been exposed as the corrupt Trump stooges they are.

I expect the Senate to flip to Dems, so even if (god help us) Trump somehow ekes out another 4 years of lies, he'll effectively have his tiny balls snipped.

McConnell?

View attachment 258134
It's OK Monty.

We understand your hurt and pain.

We are here for you, so let it all out.

Reactions: vols40 and AM64
You missed the point.
People are claiming Clinton was not impeached over a bj but because of perjury.
My claim, which you supported, is that every president, especially Trump, would perjure themselves under oath.
Which means, the only thing separating Trump from having committed additional impeachable offenses, is that he has refused to testify under oath.
But as far as getting Trump getting himself kicked out of office, it looks unlikely with the current state of complicity.

In hindsight it probably wasn't a good idea to impeach Clinton either. I'll grant you that. But at least Republicans had a clear case to make and it didn't take 70 hours of floor time to explain it.

Dems should have censured him. That would have been much more efficient, likely bipartisan and it would have lasted. The last word here will be acquittal.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
November, 2020:

McSally? Mcseeya.
Gardner? Gardbye.

Lamar said it best, in part:

"There is no need for more evidence to prove something that has already been proven"

Americans know this. By holding a sham trial, these GOP reps have been exposed as the corrupt Trump stooges they are.

I expect the Senate to flip to Dems, so even if (god help us) Trump somehow ekes out another 4 years of lies, he'll effectively have his tiny balls snipped.

McConnell?

View attachment 258134
You left out the part that said: "Even if the House charges were true, they do not meet the Constitution’s ‘treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors’ standard for an impeachable offense."

You left out the part that said: "Even if the House charges were true, they do not meet the Constitution’s ‘treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors’ standard for an impeachable offense."

Heh. Well, if you don't believe that Trump's forcing Ukraine to do his dirty work using our tax $ is corrupt, then you deserve the corruption from Trump and future presidents that will ensue.

Reactions: luthervol
I wish he were. The more these late night guys delve into politics, the less funny they become. It was one thing when they made the occasional political joke, but now, they go on political commentary rants. If I wanted that, I would watch CNN or Fox. They're no longer entertaining.

The last actually funny stand up comedian was probably Don Rickles.

Your a fool and your interpretation of Trumps defense is moronic, Obama spied on Carter Page and Trump yet you think he can do no wrong.The DOJ has admitted Page was spied on illegally with falsely obtained Fisa warrants. Do you live in a CNN cocoon?
Trump's lawyers pretty much said Obama could do no wrong - as long as he is doing what he thinks benefits the country.
It's the new norm. MAGA

VN Store

Back