The Impeachment Thread

Justice Roberts should grant a Rule 50(b) motion.
Someone should grant a 51-50 motion for your own sake.

iu

Reactions: AM64

I’m not getting the Romney hate. The guy voted for what he felt was the best way to move forward. He wanted to hear more and voted that way. He asked some good questions on the floor that weren’t well answered by the Dems in my opinion and would have swayed me but with him he still wanted to hear more. There’s nothing wrong with that.

I’m not getting the Romney hate. The guy voted for what he felt was the best way to move forward. He wanted to hear more and voted that way. He asked some good questions on the floor that weren’t well answered by the Dems in my opinion and would have swayed me but with him he still wanted to hear more. There’s nothing wrong with that.
He's a back stabbing Never Trumper RINO who also rolled over for Obama during the 2012 Presidential Election. I wish Shitt Romney and the other Never Trumper RINOs would leave the Republican Party along with the Neocons.

To be honest I've never cared for Romney before this or Bolton.

He's a back stabbing Never Trumper RINO who also rolled over for Obama during the 2012 Presidential Election. I wish Shitt Romney and the other Never Trumper RINOs would leave the Republican Party along with the Neocons.

Interesting use of control language. Is there a reason why you demand ideological purity over individual conscience?

This trial is terribly divisive for the country. Extending the trial just adds to that. Why for the good of the country, wouldn't he want to end this sooner rather than later? Surely he knows this will not change the end result

The SOTU and response are just political theater. Give me the bullet point list and save me watching the parties act like fools.

Yeah, but the "you lie!" moment actually had my hopes up for the start of some good old fashioned congressional incivility - guns, swords, canes ... just about anything to implement term limits. I'm thinking the dem war cry would have come quickly "Hands up - Don't shoot."

Reactions: AshG
This trial is terribly divisive for the country. Extending the trial just adds to that. Why for the good of the country, wouldn't he want to end this sooner rather than later? Surely he knows this will not change the end result
Mitt Romney has real hatred for President Trump remember his Anti Trump speech in March 2016 that the desperate establishment deep state Republicans talked him into making?

VN Store

Back