The Impeachment Thread

Yes, see your favorite cable news programs like MSNBC or CNN for your angry talking heads for that sir....
I don't believe Fox News has any angry talking heads displayed on their programs like those two I listed.
Good try though and thanks for playing your game of trying to dis Fox..
laughable

Funny; I said angry, and you immediately assumed conservative. Interesting subconscious slip.

I can't stand of them. My family life improved significantly within weeks of shutting off cable. The only time I see any of those bloated bloviators from any of the money making media networks is if I'm stuck somewhere I can't change the channel.

Yep, that's what most ditch diggers like you have to say about it. :cool:

Reactions: vols40
Feel free to disprove his assertion
How does one disprove an opinion exactly? He doesn't believe Fox anchors are angry. If I show him a clip of Bill O, Lou Dobbs, or any other Faux News toolbag getting angry on air (of which there are countless examples), I'll be met with some denial, deflection, or personal attack. Why would I bother debating with this audience. I might as well go to my fence and trade barks with my neighbor's dog.

How does one disprove an opinion exactly? He doesn't believe Fox anchors are angry. If I show him a clip of Bill O, Lou Dobbs, or any other Faux News toolbag getting angry on air (of which there are countless examples), I'll be met with some denial, deflection, or personal attack. Why would I bother debating with this audience. I might as well go to my fence and trade barks with my neighbor's dog.

So you’re admitting that’s your opinion of fox broadcasters not fact. And fwiw Bill O’Reilly has been gone for sometime now. 👍

Reactions: vols40

Bye Felicia >>>>> Urban Dictionary: bye felicia

Reactions: vols40 and FLVOL69
I do not hate to see it. It's clear that Mittens is not conservative. So he can change party today if he likes. It's clear that he has a problem being a loser for president and is working against President Trump. Move his Senate desk to the other side of the room. But he won't because his state is SOLIDLY RED!

Utah may be Mormon red, but Romney is the lefty kind of Red.

Reactions: vols40 and FLVOL69
Kind of like a political "The Purge"?
We could certainly all take a step back and catch our breath for a moment, but the door has to remain open - I'm sure there is more evidence of additional wrongdoings in the pipeline.

Understand it goes both ways. Dems can investigate Trump and the Republicans will investigate Biden, Obama, Comey, John Brennan, Schiff...the list goes on and on. Let's understand one other point: Nothing ever comes of these investigations.

Who said I was leaving? I find this forum amusing. Like slow fat white man pickup basketball. And since you're likely 20 years my elder, you can save yourself the trouble of linking me a glossary to urban dictionary. When you inevitably drop a Gunsmoke reference on me, then feel free to cue me to the reference. I'm glad you just discovered Friday but that reference has been around since the Clinton administration is ubiquitous.

Understand it goes both ways. Dems can investigate Trump and the Republicans will investigate Biden, Obama, Comey, John Brennan, Schiff...the list goes on and on. Let's understand one other point: Nothing ever comes of these investigations.

Until now

I'll give you Bill O'Reilly. Hes about the only one though. Most of the younger fox personalities are pretty calm compared to the hysterical people on MSNBC

The trend of becoming more political started before Trump. They've yet to realize most people don't give a **** about their political views. Late night is for laughs and getting relaxed before sleep. Not about getting worked up over what has basically become a political rally. But of course, you can't resist that urge to make it about Trump. Your obsession with the man is unhealthy, and it saddens me how you let it so completely cloud your vision. You need to realize everything does not trace back to Trump.
I'm aware that all things do not trace back to Trump; Trump is just as likely to be the culmination as he is the initiate.
Wherever Trump appears on the timeline, it always represents the nadir.

VN Store

Back