The Impeachment Thread

Recognizing parody doesn’t seem to be your strength. Maybe you should sit this one out. @Orangeslice13 too. Maybe this is the first time opening this thread for both of you, since 12/18.

Or maybe you’re just salty over the most bipartisan, most successful impeachment of all time. 😂
Maybe you’re trying too hard and overselling too?

Reactions: hog88
Teflon Don Victorious Again!

How will Don explain a Senator from his own party (Alexander) releasing a statement which basically admitted that Trump was guilty as charged under Article I? Or how another Senator from his own party (Romney) voted in favor of conviction? Doesn't sound like a hoax to me.

I hope he blasts dem senator Romney

Not a Dem. Still a card-carrying Republican. Has an actual backbone and moral compass to do what he believes is right even if it's not the same as the whipped little drones who want to suck at the teet of the party's reelection coffers.

My Lord... Duality, purity tests, derogatory labeling.. we're not going to deserve to exist as a society much longer.

How will Don explain a Senator from his own party (Alexander) releasing a statement which basically admitted that Trump was guilty as charged under Article I? Or how another Senator from his own party (Romney) voted in favor of conviction? Doesn't sound like a hoax to me.
He doesn't have to. The fact that you're scraping that off the bottom of the barrel is telling.

Easy. He won't.

If he does his best answer would be "see Rs think for themselves unlike the Ds who march lockstep over the cliff".

Not a Dem. Still a card-carrying Republican. Has an actual backbone and moral compass to do what he believes is right even if it's not the same as the whipped little drones who want to suck at the teet of the party's reelection coffers.

My Lord... Duality, purity tests, derogatory labeling.. we're not going to deserve to exist as a society much longer.

LOL

Reactions: volfanjustin

We all heard his explanation of his vote. We just call bull 💩 on the content of his explanation. If you buy it fine. But don’t offer it as proof positive.

He’s worthless, has been for a long time. I hope they get someone to primary his sorry ass in 2024

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
And not a Republican and not a bitter defeated political rival of Trump but yeah you can’t say that since it dilutes the “bipartisan” talking point 😂
Well why didn't you just say so instead of asking the question. That would have been easier. If you have a point, make it and don't try to beat around the bush.
He was also a Faith and Family man.

VN Store

Back