The Impeachment Thread

There will be plenty of room. The Trumpism period of American history will be dissected like few others.

After a few years of collegiate revisionism, this Trump impeachment will be as misunderstood as Nixon and Watergate. And the shame of it is that almost nobody will even get the parallel between Watergate and the Steele dossier/FBI/FISA bungling. If not for the dim holdovers protecting Obama and Clinton and the fact that they were political nonentities when the brown stuff hit the fan, the protection for the FBI/FISA corruption would be no different from "Nixon's" plumbers.

Reactions: DC_Vol
After a few years of collegiate revisionism, this Trump impeachment will be as misunderstood as Nixon and Watergate. And the shame of it is that almost nobody will even get the parallel between Watergate and the Steele dossier/FBI/FISA bungling. If not for the dim holdovers protecting Obama and Clinton and the fact that they were political nonentities when the brown stuff hit the fan, the protection for the FBI/FISA corruption would be no different from "Nixon's" plumbers.
Mitt Romney will wind up getting recalled in Utah

Utah Lawmaker Introduced Measure to Recall U.S. Senators

Now that's a fascinating stat.
They should have followed it up with, and 76% of the viewers were Trump supporters.

Now, some on twitter are saying that poll is from last year's SOTU address.
I was thinking that poll made it out kind of quick......they didn't use that app the Dems used at Iowa.

Reactions: AM64
Those votes are inconsistent with each other. However, Sen. Susan Collins did the same thing.
I find his guilty vote inconsistent with wanting witnesses. To me, if he felt like more witnesses were needed then how can you say Trump was for sure guilty? Romney seemed to start from a position of assuming Trump’s guilt and wanted to see evidence of innocence but that’s now this works.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and AM64
I find his guilty vote inconsistent with wanting witnesses. To me, if he felt like more witnesses were needed then how can you say Trump was for sure guilty? Romney seemed to start from a position of assuming Trump’s guilt and wanted to see evidence of innocence but that’s now this works.
Because it was not just about how one Senator felt. Other Republicans were still publicly denying Donald Trump's guilt under Article I : Abuse of Power, and John Bolton had new evidence to give in support of Trump's guilt, which was also of a first hand nature - something Republicans were complaining there wasn't enough of.

Romney has always been jealous that President Trump was elected and he wasn't and he's also bitter that Trump didn't hire him as Secretary of State:rolleyes:

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back