The Impeachment Thread

How will Don explain a Senator from his own party (Alexander) releasing a statement which basically admitted that Trump was guilty as charged under Article I? Or how another Senator from his own party (Romney) voted in favor of conviction? Doesn't sound like a hoax to me.

Yawn. It's over BB85. Time to move on. Don doesn't have to explain anything to you loonies.

Last edited:
Reactions: vols40
Well why didn't you just say so instead of asking the question. That would have been easier. If you have a point, make it and don't try to beat around the bush.
He was also a Faith and Family man.
Ok so he was a non Republican not yet bitter and broken political rival faith and family man. Anything else?

Ok so he was a non Republican not yet bitter and broken political rival faith and family man. Anything else?
He may or may not have driven around with a dog on top of his car. He's been a Republican his whole life, but I will stick with my funnier answer that Mitt was younger before 1993.

He may or may not have driven around with a dog on top of his car. He's been a Republican his whole life.
Afraid not champ! Joined the Republican Party in 1993 due to party demographics in Mass.

He’s always been whatever party suits his political needs at the moment.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Romney's half truths, things taken out of context and out right lies are bad enough. Hiding behind his faith makes it absolutley sickening. He is so f'ing condescending and transparent its pathetic. He voted against what I wished he would and that's fine, but man up and don't make excuses and hide behind God.

Well why didn't you just say so instead of asking the question. That would have been easier. If you have a point, make it and don't try to beat around the bush.
He was also a Faith and Family man.
A Faith and Family man?
He is the antithesis of Trump.

It’s not a moral victory, it’s a political victory. It’s why Trump was so desperate to hold the party in line and wanted to flip Manchin or one of the other democrats. It’s why Trump Jr. wants Romney tossed from the party. It’s not as big as it would have been if they managed to get over 50 (obviously they wouldn’t get 67 even if they caught Trump strangling Yovanovitch with his own hands on the senate floor), but it helps the democrat’s with their narrative (which was realistically the best they could have hoped for given the Trump enablers in the senate).

It very much remains to be seen whether it is a political victory or not, the odds are very much against it. It looks more like a complete partisan political failure to most people who aren't trying to spin it like a top. We will see come election time.

VN Store

Back