The Impeachment Thread

Mitt Romney will wind up getting recalled in Utah

Utah Lawmaker Introduced Measure to Recall U.S. Senators

I hope they make it stick; people in congress seem immune to everything else that would remove them from office. Except for an immediacy factor that would probably be lost anyway, un-electing people in congress isn't successful. Too bad presidents can't return the favor and bring impeachment charges against members of congress.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
If it does poll that high, there will be claims that the polls were rigged and poled by Trump.

No doubt..........you know he cheats at everything as the libs say. "He's gonna cheat to win this next election.
We have to impeach 45 because if we don't he will win because we have nobody that's good enough to beat him straight up in a general presidential election".

LOL she had to practice the tear! What an embarrassment to the entire establishment.

That really was embarrassing for the country. It looked like a rejected HS prom queen trying for revenge on the football player who also snubbed her for not taking her to the prom. Nancy is a two time loser - screwed over by her own party for forcing her to go ahead with impeachment, and by Trump for thoroughly trumping them.

Start all posts with lol and end with three emoji's. Subtle things like that will get you there.

I decided a while ago that the next time I’m totally and obviously wrong about something I’ll just reply “LOL” to see how utterly degrading that feels. Alas, I haven’t had the opportunity.

Reactions: AM64 and Mick
You are right. He voted his conscience based on facts. He is therefore absolutely not a Republican.

Conscience doesn't generally equal either delusion or ire ... ironically. I can see a genuine clash between Trump and Romney, and I don't see Romney as the better person ... that's even admitting Trump leaves a lot of latitude there. However, I think Romney genuinely hates Trump because the blowhard managed to land the job that Romney couldn't.

VN Store

Back