The Impeachment Thread

Exactly. May we all hope to achieve your level of experience and expertise at trying too hard and overselling things.
No no no. You’re still doing it wrong FFS. YOU’RE overselling with the verbose explanations and condescending tone while I’m just pointing mocking and laughing. Try to keep up!

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Conscience doesn't generally equal either delusion or ire ... ironically. I can see a genuine clash between Trump and Romney, and I don't see Romney as the better person ... that's even admitting Trump leaves a lot of latitude there. However, I think Romney genuinely hates Trump because the blowhard managed to land the job that Romney couldn't.

Did you watch his speech explaining why he voted the way he did?

I'll hold up Romney's authenticity on this against Trump on ANY TOPIC.

I decided a while ago that the next time I’m totally and obviously wrong about something I’ll just reply “LOL” to see how utterly degrading that feels. Alas, I haven’t had the opportunity.
That would be a welcome change from your inevitable condescending wall of text verbosity on why everybody else is wrong and you’re right.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 (<- 😘)

Reactions: ETV and hjeagle1vol
Yep, she's one of the standards we use to illustrate the loony Dems. I think it's a perfect fit.
Dems stay triggered most of the time and they look pretty much like her when triggered on all things Trump.
They used her last night, behind Trump. I thought that was hilarious. How can anyone three years ago, still be used like that? I guess it’s simple, crying all of the time will get you that attention. 😂 I have a feeling she is going to be crying again in 2020, and used for the next five years, if the dems don’t get their way again.😎

Well, now we know the "heads on a pike" threat was definitely, certainly, without a doubt, categorically false.

ok I’m caught up and just have a question ... is Romney still a racist and “ wanting to put blacks back in chains”( per Joe Biden ) , or is he now going down in history as the only honest Republican that tried to rein in Trump the tyrant ? There’s a lot of switch hitting , base stealing and hero worship going on right now with Romney , so I’m a tad confused .

ok I’m caught up and just have a question ... is Romney still a racist and “ wanting to put blacks back in chains”( per Joe Biden ) , or is he now going down in history as the only honest Republican that tried to rein in Trump the tyrant ? There’s a lot of switch hitting , base stealing and hero worship going on right now with Romney , so I’m a tad confused .

He was only bad when speaking truth when Obama was president.

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb
Did you watch his speech explaining why he voted the way he did?

I'll hold up Romney's authenticity on this against Trump on ANY TOPIC.
Turns out he really is a complete tool. Instead of encouraging both sides to come together, instead of being a statesman, he just basks in the lost glory of the friendly confines of Fox and takes one more cheap shot.

Jerk.
I guess I just overestimated him. Disappointed that he is so petty.
Those last 2 quotes were things you said about Romney when he was running against Barry

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77

Anybody that seems to turn on Trump and tries making him look bad he's a God to small minded Dems.

Reactions: AM64
I'm here for you.
First, everybody is on the racist continuum. Romney has moved some in the correct direction, if for no other reason than by refusing to hump Trump's leg.
He will go down in history as the only republican to rightfully vote guilty.
I'm not seeing the inconsistency.

I'm here for you.
First, everybody is on the racist continuum. Romney has moved some in the correct direction, if for no other reason than by refusing to hump Trump's leg.
He will go down in history as the only republican to rightfully vote guilty.
I'm not seeing the inconsistency.

Lol 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Extra emoji for mick

VN Store

Back