The Impeachment Thread

You are right. He voted his conscience based on facts. He is therefore absolutely not a Republican.

I'm so very proud of Mitt Romney! He's the only one with the balls to do the right thing instead of selling out.

I'd argue he is the ONLY republican left on the Senate, everyone else is in the Trump party not the republican party.

What's your point?
Just one example of how Romney was racist, sexist, etc when he was running against Barry but today’s he’s a great person basing his decisions in principle. If he’s ever a deciding vote for a Supreme Court justice like Amy Barrett then he will be racist and sexist again

Just one example of how Romney was racist, sexist, etc when he was running against Barry but today’s he’s a great person basing his decisions in principle. If he’s ever a deciding vote for a Supreme Court justice like Amy Barrett then he will be racist and sexist again
Just proves a person can rise above past transgressions and still do what is right.
I'm still holding out hope that Rush has an epiphany and cleanses his past.

I remember last week Republicans had a cow over Schiff --because he read a story in the paper that Trump would go after anyone against him,

Last edited:
I'm here for you.
First, everybody is on the racist continuum. Romney has moved some in the correct direction, if for no other reason than by refusing to hump Trump's leg.
He will go down in history as the only republican to rightfully vote guilty.
I'm not seeing the inconsistency.

Wow , if he was trying to put blacks back into chains , and he’s now starting to move in the correct direction , where did he start on that continuum? He must have grown up with a picture of Robert Byrd in his billfold . I’m calling BS on all of it , and sticking with him being a lying , pandering , politician that set up a fluff piece for himself on FOX , then gave a great follow through ( quivering bottom lip and all ) in front of the cameras / Senate . I’m also going with the lefts amazing ability to use the double standard when it fits their needs without so much as a whiff of embarrassment .

Reactions: AM64 and vols40
No doubt..........you know he cheats at everything as the libs say. "He's gonna cheat to win this next election.
We have to impeach 45 because if we don't he will win because we have nobody that's good enough to beat him straight up in a general presidential election".
Dont forget that hes going to sell Alaska to the Russians. Lol

VN Store

Back