The Impeachment Thread

His self interest can't believe he wasn't elected and President Trump was.
LOL....That's the only twist available, so go with it.
Plus, pretty much no one can believe Trump was elected. That's only going to become more pronounced with the passage of time.

No matter what you say it doesn't change the fact that Rush Limbaugh is one of the most generous people you would ever meet. And to you bafoons who claim he is racist have you ever heard of the name Bo Snerdley?
I'm not going to call him a racist. I don't even care if he is, and I do wish him the best during his treatment. He has a tough road ahead of him. However, Rush Limbaugh has led the way for the right wing's disbelief of all things related to scientific discovery. More than anything else, that is the damage that he has done. Limbaugh once had a former Surgeon General on his show named C. Everett Koop, to argue with him and vehemently deny that there was any relationship at all between the use of tobacco products and cancer. Limbaugh also denied that nicotine was addictive. Over the years, Limbaugh has also argued against stem cell research and the funding of AIDS research. He is a leading climate change denier. You name it, if it is being done in the name of science... Limbaugh has fought it.

Because it was not just about how one Senator felt. Other Republicans were still publicly denying Donald Trump's guilt under Article I : Abuse of Power, and John Bolton had new evidence to give in support of Trump's guilt, which was also of a first hand nature - something Republicans were complaining there wasn't enough of.
And I understand what you’re saying but if the Dems didn’t have their case rock solid then it never should’ve gotten out of the House. Forget whether or not Trump did or didn’t do something, the case wasn’t strong and the Dems needed to spend more time getting their crap together.

I'm not going to call him a racist. I don't even care if he is, and I do wish him the best during his treatment. He has a tough road ahead of him. However, Rush Limbaugh has led the way for the right wing's disbelief of all things related to scientific discovery. More than anything else, that is the damage that he has done. Limbaugh once had a former Surgeon General on his show named C. Everett Koop, to argue with him and vehemently deny that there was any relationship at all between the use of tobacco products and cancer. Limbaugh also denied that nicotine was addictive. Over the years, Limbaugh has also argued against stem cell research and the funding of AIDS research. He is a leading climate change denier. You name it, if it is being done in the name of science... Limbaugh has fought it.
He loved his pain pills though. He got to keep several of his doctors.

Reactions: BowlBrother85

does this include debunking the fake science used by anti-fracking people? showing the economic research on minimum wage doesn't match the promises made by those advocating it be raised? the misuse of gun violence data used by gun control advocates? etc.

RL was an advocate but science and data denial are bi-partisan activities - advocates across the spectrum deny science when it conflicts with the agenda.

not a what aboutism argument - just countering the narrative I see repeated that the right is the side that denies science.

Reactions: vols40
Because it was not just about how one Senator felt. Other Republicans were still publicly denying Donald Trump's guilt under Article I : Abuse of Power, and John Bolton had new evidence to give in support of Trump's guilt, which was also of a first hand nature - something Republicans were complaining there wasn't enough of.

No where in your post do you cite John Bolton saying 2 calls with President Zelensky were warm and cordial.

Of course you would.

The same bunch of Democrats calling Romney untrustworthy during his Presidential bid are now praising him and and call him a hero for being so sincere. I just saw a CNN interview that had Richard Blumenthal of all people telling us how moved he was and how we the American people can trust the truth and sincerity of Mitt Romney, yes, the same Richard Blumenthal that lied about his war records and military service in front of the whole world out there front and center for the Dems and CNN telling us who to trust. It's not even comical anymore it's plain sad and disturbing that there are people that actually grab a spoon and eat up bowl after bowl of this bullsh*t. The left is full of nothing but hypocrisy and stupidity and are an embarrassment to this country.

EOG3zImX0AAQ3NO.jpg

VN Store

Back