The Impeachment Thread

You know nothing. The ambassador beotch had blocked visas of ukes trying to bring evidence of 2016 election interference since 2017.

So, I guess they are free to come now? So we should see it soon?

I imagine we won't see that evidence considering it was commissioned by a Russian/Ukranian Oligarch who was fighting extradition to the United States.

I took a break from the news and VN for a few days. I'm half ass scanning this thread, feels like I'm in a different country and way behind.

So the Carter Page FISA warrant and 3 extensions were totally on the up and up - all evidence verified per the Woods Procedures?

What if there were 3 other FISA warrants on American citizens? What would you think about that?

We've been waiting on the FISA declass... as some often say.. "put up or shut up"

Seems Barr is going to be forced to give up the goods, for good or bad.

Fits the bill
492869_5_.png

Reactions: ajvol01
So, I guess they are free to come now? So we should see it soon?

I imagine we won't see that evidence considering it was commissioned by a Russian/Ukranian Oligarch who was fighting extradition to the United States.

5 of them have sworn affidavits already but you won’t hear that on Joe and Mika in the morning

I know I know .. the world hates us because of Trump and we need to get back to them loving us again like they did during ww2 . Lol
It's not about the world hating us, that's just one of the many side effects of Trumpism.
It's about a horrendously despicable human being supported by one side as the best face for their priorities, policies, and values.

Yeah, I posted that and it may have been out of line but I have no respect for Graham... and yes, I think he is very effeminate... "light in the loafers". I'm not homophobic and have worked with gays and had gay friends but something about Graham bothers me. He reminds me of guys who got bullied in school... but I didn't feel sorry for them because they had earned it. However, I do apologize to anyone offended by that post.

Hear take this big shovel yours is too small lol

Yeah, I posted that and it may have been out of line but I have no respect for Graham... and yes, I think he is very effeminate... "light in the loafers". I'm not homophobic and have worked with gays and had gay friends but something about Graham bothers me. He reminds me of guys who got bullied in school... but I didn't feel sorry for them because they had earned it. However, I do apologize to anyone offended by that post.
Graham being effeminate, "light in the loafers", or queer doesn't make him any less capable of a Senator than anyone else.

I don't respect Graham either, but that is because he is spineless and leans which ever way the wind is blowing. My dislike for him has nothing to do with his mannerisms or supposed sexuality.

The White House “whistleblower” is Eric Ciaramella.
- Registered Democrat
- Worked for Obama
- Worked with Joe Biden
- Worked for CIA Director John Brennan
- Vocal critic of Trump
- Helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation hoax
Now do Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman. He corroborated everything that was alleged in the whistleblower complaint, while under oath.

Reactions: MontyPython
Graham being effeminate, "light in the loafers", or queer doesn't make him any less capable of a Senator than anyone else.

I don't respect Graham either, but that is because he is spineless and leans which ever way the wind is blowing. My dislike for him has nothing to do with his mannerisms or supposed sexuality.
I agree and I should have left that part in bold out of that post. I was out of line.

Reactions: zeppelin128

VN Store

Back