The Impeachment Thread

Does. Not. Matter.

Whistleblower told the truth and the truth is bad.

An example I read. Person sees people frantically running out of a bank and calls 911 to report a bank robbery. Cops show up. Confirm there was a bank robbery with eye witnesses and catch the perp. What's the relevance of the 911 caller?
I give up what?

Does. Not. Matter.

Whistleblower told the truth and the truth is bad.

An example I read. Person sees people frantically running out of a bank and calls 911 to report a bank robbery. Cops show up. Confirm there was a bank robbery with eye witnesses and catch the perp. What's the relevance of the 911 caller?

That's funny......I didn't know the Dims could tell the truth or even know the meaning of it...

Reactions: tennvols77
I'm honestly not homophobic. I worked for two years (2003-2005) on the 9th floor of the First Tennessee Bank building on 800 S Gay Street in downtown Knoxville. We all called it "Gayer Street" because half the department was gay. A legitimately anti-gay person would have lost their mind. It is just Republican guys like Graham that bother me.

Now, back on topic...
FYP

Is he Ukrainian?
He is of Ukrainian descent but he is an American citizen. He has lived in the United States since he was 3 years old. These efforts to cast a conflicted loyalty on him, just because he has testified to information damaging to Trump are petty and despicable. He has served 21 years as an officer in the United States Army. Your only problem with him, is that he has cooperated with an investigation into Donald Trump, who dodged service in the Vietnam War with a ridiculous and contrived excuse. Are you really this tribal? It's disgusting.

VN Store

Back