The Impeachment Thread

What else is there to talk about ... you suck no you suck pretty much covers everything .
Untitled-design22.png

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Not one that may have a different loyalty.
Hasn't someone who has served the United States military in a foreign war and literally bled for the United States, already proven his loyalty? That isn't just talk. He doesn't have a doctor's note claiming to have bone spurs. He has a Purple Heart.

So, just so I'm up to speed: Vindham stated the WH deleted stuff concerning the obvious quid pro quo from Trump about Biden and son, and Taylor and Bolton will testify. Did Trump or Giuliani admit to any felonies over the last few days that I am missing?

Reactions: luthervol
Hasn't someone who has served the United States military in a foreign war and literally bled for the United States, already proven his loyalty? That isn't just talk. He doesn't have a doctor's note claiming to have bone spurs. He has a Purple Heart.
I have read that he is or was a registered foreign agent working for Ukraine. If true, I wouldn't trust him. Of course, he could very well be a never Trumper, like so many on here. Being in the military doesn't mean he likes Trump, or would even treat him fairly.

I have read that he is or was a registered foreign agent working for Ukraine. If true, I wouldn't trust him. Of course, he could very well be a never Trumper, like so many on here. Being in the military doesn't mean he likes Trump, or would even treat him fairly.
I haven't read that he was a registered foreign agent working for the Ukraine, and it seems like that would be noteworthy - if it was true. Being in the military doesn't mean he likes Trump, but if you don't have any evidence that he is biased against Trump, then it's nothing more than a baseless smear tactic to imply that he is.

VN Store

Back